Login
register search gameSlave

Accidents,Funny+Mad stuff you did as a kid!
Page 1  2 
WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
18 July 2004 20:43  Edited by WUD on 19-Jul-04 at 20:02 Reply (Quote this message)
Anyone?, got any funny stories, or stupid stuff they did as a kid?,

E.G:-(this aint made up, i got the little tiny scar still, & no, im not offering pics)

Ill never forget, living in a house with a real coal fire. I was 6yr's old, and id just had a lovely bath. Being as there was no radiators invented then,(lol) i decided to come down stairs, with just a towel wrapped around me to sit in front of the 'freshly' lit, roaring fire.

As my Mother added a few more sticks of wood,(Mani & Felon, you know the wood, the bags your moms used to buy off the coalman?) i un-wrapped the towel from me, to dry 'proper'. (i was only 6, you dont mind being naked in front of anyone at that age,, Mind you, nowts changed there then)

Just as i opened the towel, a 'Burning Cinder of wood', shot out the fire, and landed on my left testicle, which made me jump up and do some sort of Michael Jackson dancing. (So my Family said)

"Wolves"
Raveh

Clog lord

Forum rank 0 out of 5
18 July 2004 21:53 Reply (Quote this message)
I nearly killed myself once while playing with electric trains once. I figured if i put the lil wires straight into the wall socket thingy the trains would go much much faster!!

(they didnt)

R3v0lv3R

Forum rank 0 out of 5
19 July 2004 12:51 Reply (Quote this message)
lmao! nice one raveh think i did something similar with a scalectric set once

Jammin

gameSlave Tart

Forum rank 5 out of 5
19 July 2004 15:13 Reply (Quote this message)
I once needed to replace the bulb in my "light up globe" and i couldnt remember which bulb was the new one as they were both at the side (I was about 5). So i decided i would turn the globe on and see which one lit up. Thing is I couldnt find the clippy bit which the bulb went into, so i proded my finger in to see where it was.

Ouch

Bring Back shoutbox!
m0de`

Forum rank 0 out of 5
19 July 2004 18:57  Edited by m0de` on 19-Jul-04 at 18:58 Reply (Quote this message)
I Decided to Swing on a towl that was hanging on the washing line .... as i swung the pegs came off the towl leaving me flat on my back ..

You no those party things u blow that make a www0000000ing sound i turned one of those round and sucked to see if it would still make a noise ... it didnt make a noise nor did i i was sitting in the back room choking .. i was rushed to hospital were they told me it would come out in my shit ( lukily it had small holes in so i survided )...

WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
19 July 2004 19:35  Edited by WUD on 19-Jul-04 at 19:59 Reply (Quote this message)
LMFAO M0de!

I remember when i was 5 and my brother was 4, we decided to go to the park together.

This park was about 400m from our house, but there was a Dual carriage-way seperating the park from the road we had just walked to.

As we came to the Duel-Carriage way, there was a traffic jam on the left lane. As me and my brother was trying to cross the road, a man stuck in the traffic waved us across, as if to say the traffic was clear.

Next thing i remember, we got to the 2nd lane, the i saw a F00koff Motorbike speeding towards us, i pushed my brother in the back, (which ended up with him smacking his forehead of the kerb), and there was me, falling on the road as the bike hit me, then ran over my head, to make things worse i was in hospital on my 6th birthday (although i did get a bed wash, ill never 4get that, lmao). Ive still got the stitches in a bag somewhere,lol.

"Wolves"
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 July 2004 09:05 Reply (Quote this message)
WUD you are offically crazy.

R3v0lv3R

Forum rank 0 out of 5
20 July 2004 09:48 Reply (Quote this message)
lol WUD that is crazy. Wp m8

m0de`

Forum rank 0 out of 5
20 July 2004 19:06 Reply (Quote this message)
rofl ... g00d man save the younger one .. what a bumber 6th birthday in hostpital was ya bed bath a present from the nurse

Infernito

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2004 12:12 Reply (Quote this message)
Well back when i was at school i can remember going for a smoke with my mates , and we allways went under some bushes to the field because it was a short cut. THe reason it was is that they put a court up with a massive fence so you had to walk around or go inbetween the fence and the class rooms where bushes are. i decided to go under the bushes forgetting there was a large window open with a metal frame, i hit it with my head and nothing happend , the next day i did it again i hit my head and nothing happend. the next day i bent over to go under the bush and came up to early and smacked my head on the corner of the metal window then walked forward scraping is all the way down the top of my head. i then rubbed my head as u do and looked at my hand to realise blood was all over me. my mate shouted out " your brains are falling out and begain cracking up" the other mate followed me to the nurse room with blood pouring out. she didnt phone the ambulance noooooooooo she phoned my parents instead with blood pouring out still. so i had to wait and get a lift into hospital. when they glues my head back together i went home and was playing some games my old brother came in and pissed me off my face went red and the glue popped and i had blood shoot out again !! had to get it done all other again. !!!

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 July 2004 12:21 Reply (Quote this message)
lol

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
Gonad

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2004 12:45  Edited by Gonad on 22-Jul-04 at 12:46 Reply (Quote this message)
Ok here's my story...

I was walking home and it was snowing, the snow was coming down quite heavy and because of the wind and the cold it was stinging my face. So I did the normal thing and pulled my hood slightly forward to shield my face. I came to one of the main roads and took a quick look both ways, before pulling the hood forward and running across the road. No sooner had I got accross when bang WTF!!!, it felt like someone had hit me with a cricket bat. I had in fact run straight into the edge of a concrete lampost, being a bit dazzy, I looked up the road and noticed two ppl walking. I decided to carry on as if nothing had happened, before I met up with the two ppl there was a bus shelter (one of the old metal corrigated ones).

I felt all dizzy, so I stopped at the shelter and turned my back to them as they walked passed (making it look like I was waiting for a bus ), for some reason I looked at the floor, as I did some droplets of blood hit the floor, I immediately felt my nose and it was dry...? I felt my head, checked my hand and it was covered in blood, and as soon as I did this the blood started running down my face, I was only about 100-150 yards from my house so carried on home.

When I arrived at home no one was in, and I didn't have a key, fortunately I had some left overs from a ration pack, and used the bog roll to wipe some of the blood off my face in the window reflection. I then walked about 3 miles to my aunties house, only to find her out, but my cousing was in (was the same age as me), she cleaned me up, but the blood was still leaking out, my auntie returned home and took me to the hospital, they gave me a local anisthetic, which spurted back out when they withdrew the needle, they put in a few stitches and I went home...

Morale of the story is, dont run across the freaking road with your hood pulled over your face!!!...

Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
22 July 2004 12:55 Reply (Quote this message)
As most of you problably know I ****ed my hand about a month ago.
I'd been at working at the pub, had a few beers afterwards. Wasn't masively pissed. Was sitting in my flatmates room with some of his friends, sitting on the bed. It's all a bit blurry from then on, seem to remember grabbing a bottle of moisteriser and using it like a water pistol Next thing I know I'm sitting on the end of the bed and my flatmates cousin decides to kick me really hard off the bed. i've gone flying off it, hands first into a mirror my flatmates leant against the wall (why the ****er couldnt mount it I have no idea). The mirror shatters and a large peice of glass gets wedged into my hand. Blood pouring out, I can see the flesh where the glass has gone in. Go and run my hand under the tap, sat there watching the water love all the bits of skin and flesh. Wanted to pass out, I really thought I'd cut one of my main veins. My mates are all staying, 'cummon Scrapp stay with us' lol. Ambulance finally arrives, they bandage me up and take me off to hospital. Must hav passed out cause the next thing i remember is being very rude to the nurses in A&E who didn't seem to think that i needed urgent attention. I kept shouting at them 'i've got a ****ing great big peice of glass stuck in my hand!' Eventually got put in a wheelchair and taken somewhere else. Everytime I went passed someone I'd screem pretending that they had knocked into me

Anyways had the glass removed 1 day later fs!! Got a lovely scar to show for it now.

Also I drove the nurses crazy. I ran outta fags and had to wonder 10 minutes down the road in my hospital gown to the nearest newsagents. had half the hospital looking for me. They thought i'd run off down the pub

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 July 2004 12:58 Reply (Quote this message)
Ok I better chip in and this happened last week...

Well recently I have been decorating and in any other peoples lives this shite would not happen.

10L pot of emulsion on the floor and its open but a good 8 foot away from me, im on a little step ladder in shorts, T-shirt and socks.

When I had opened the emulsion to poor in to the rolling tray my main concern was keeping the paint out of harms reach that I forgot all about the lid..

I stepped down of the ladder keeping my balance but not paying any attention to where my foot was going to plant.
Yea i stood on paint pot lid and as I was in socks I flew over backwards with the roller in my hand, and yes you guessed it I happened to hit the pot of emulsion knocking it sideways but causing a splash effect within the pot that musta went about 3 foot in the air and landed cleanly on my head.

God i felt like a complete muppet and now i have a nice shiney #1 haircut

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
22 July 2004 13:02 Reply (Quote this message)
I hope you got a photo of you covered in paint?

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 July 2004 13:07 Reply (Quote this message)
I reckon Scrappy got the cut while holding the mirror to tightly shouting

I WANNA BE SEXIER !!!

Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
23 July 2004 10:10 Reply (Quote this message)
get fuxed.

WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
24 July 2004 19:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Anyone ever followed through? lmao

"Wolves"
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
25 July 2004 03:17 Reply (Quote this message)
No but u wanna tell us something?

Mattzano

Forum rank 0 out of 5
25 July 2004 14:13 Reply (Quote this message)
argh, these keyboards in spain r all f00ked up n i have lil spanish kiddies lookin ova mi sholder

Well, it was in teh winter of this year wen we had shit loadza snow.

There is a well steep hill near where i live n aft6er the snow had gun, it was just solid ice al the way down. Me n mi m8s after skool decided to jak sum of thoses trollies from rev´s tesco n hop in em and go down da hill.

Being not very wise we fialed to realise that the balance of em wasnt very good.
We started about half way up 2 begin wit and it went fine, so we decided to go from teh top.

I went down first, but at the top mi m8 ( the bstd) gave me an extra big push n the fukin trolley toppled ova, so i ened up goin down the hill in a trolley on teh side. .

I hit the bottom kerb after about 30 shittin teh panties seconds, and it fookin hurt

So now i kno neva to do that agen

Argh 2 mins left.. chek out these crazy buttonz: çÇ¿¡ª¨¨ñÑ

c yas all soonz, 1 min, bye

Page 1  2 
Accidents,Funny+Mad stuff you did as a kid!
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply