Login
register search gameSlave

Advice for Music Therapy Audition?
JesseVoss

Forum rank 0 out of 5
11 May 2018 14:14 Reply (Quote this message)
Hey guys!!

I haven't posted on here in forever, but I would love some input in regards to an audition I have in March. The audition is to get into the Music Therapy program at my college, and I would love any/all advice you guys have to offer!I have a choice between a classical concentration or a jazz concentration, and I am auditioning for jazz. I've already auditioned once before(last year), but I didn't get in because I chose to write my own piece, and they didn't like it much. My sight-reading skills weren't up-to-par either, but I think a lot of it had to do with me not having an actual teacher to help prepare me for the audition.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.fender.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=91617
Custom animation studio

Thanks

Cauder1972

Forum rank 0 out of 5
15 October 2018 05:49  Edited by Cauder1972 on 15-Oct-18 at 05:50 Reply (Quote this message)
Yes, to have an insurance is one of the safest ways ever. This https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/ site to having a safe future with a lot of money and other facilities of life so everyone must have planning towards your future along with the present to be successful in life and to live a happy and prosperous life.

Carter373

Forum rank 0 out of 5
30 October 2018 06:03 Reply (Quote this message)
Well, these are the best ideas so far you because you can easily work on it and manage it as well. The noctuelles share how you can write an essay on any topic which you like to write.

AnglaNyman

Forum rank 0 out of 5
02 November 2018 07:05  Edited by AnglaNyman on 02-Nov-18 at 07:06 Reply (Quote this message)
Nice post thanks for sharing info..very informative article Acmarket Gbinstagram WPS Connect

Advice for Music Therapy Audition?
Forum Home \ Music New Thread New Reply