Tuesday, November 21 2006
Joint Task Force 1.02 Patch by James B at 16:36
Sierra has released a patch for their RTS Joint Task Force. Weighing in at 40mb, the patch updates all games to 1.02, fixing a number of bugs along the way. You can of course grab it from our game page.
* Fixed a bug that allowed hints to popup while an ingame movie is playing under some specific circumstances.
* Fixed a bug that caused texts were shown in X_text_X format for custom maps.
* Fixed a bug that caused shared unit control not working properly in multiplayer games under some specific circumstances.
* Fixed a bug that blocks progression in IRQ4 mission after a certain point.
* Fixed a bug that blocks progression in SOM3 mission after completing the last objective.
* Added the manual for the WorkShop editor.
Tags: Joint Task Force
|24-Sep-06||Joint Task Force Review|
|15-Sep-06||Joint Task Force Patch 1.1|
|22-Aug-06||Joint Task Force Demo|
|15-Jun-06||New Joint Task Force screens and Dev. diary|
|31-May-06||Joint Task Force Movie|
|10-May-06||PC Screenshot round-up|
|04-May-06||Joint Task Force Screenshots and Renders|
|31-Oct-05||Joint Task Force Screenshots|
|21 November 2006 17:37|
|21 November 2006 17:38|
Why not register and have your say?