Login
register search gameSlave

Fresh Start
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
15 September 2008 19:54 Reply (Quote this message)
In teh past month or so with current house prices ive came to the conclusion that i'll be better off with out my house.

Just came to an arrangment with dude ive brought it with and brought myself out for a bit over a few grand dam property market I should of been basking in profit by now but was instead nearly 14k down (well half 7k).

Starting over, by moving out and moving in with the mrs parents to save for our own morgage, No 20 meg internet no Sky + its gunna be like teh 90's, But atleast i'll have a fresh slate.

anyone else been done over with the property stuff?

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
15 September 2008 22:07 Reply (Quote this message)
you sure you got a good deal in the buyout?

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
16 September 2008 12:02 Reply (Quote this message)
yeah if anything price gunna go a bit further down on house before it goes up - if i move out now and remove all ties with it i can start saving for me and my mrs - we were effectively paying a rent in the house i own.

If i keep investing in house ill eventually break even and maybe in a few years make money, but by then id of invested thousands more into it.

this way we can save for a year get a deposit and maybe catch the prices while still low or only slightly higher.

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
cragtek

Forum rank 2 out of 5
16 September 2008 16:28 Reply (Quote this message)
The housing market sucks at the moment. Me and my other half have been renting - and it looks like we're going to be renting for a while yet. At the mo it's hardly worth us saving for a monster deposit only to get utterly screwed by the market, so we're hanging back a bit.

Fresh Start
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply