Login
register search gameSlave

Tales of the Past III
JamSam

Boyo

Forum rank 3 out of 5
13 December 2007 16:11  Edited by JamSam on 13-Dec-07 at 16:14 Reply (Quote this message)
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=53953

Most of you probably wouldn't care for movies made up from games. This one is done using WoW. For the few people like myself which doesn't care about how long it takes us to get the downloads we want, you may want to seriously download and watch this entirely (its 2+gig). If you want a better feel to the whole movie you may want to watch tales of the past 2 (30minutes long) aswell. Having been watching all types of game movies for 6-7 years, this has by far just taken my breath away. Really has raised the bar from game movies just like the old cs milita 2 did olds year

18 months this dude spent on making it, with that said you can probably believe it to be alot more than any normal movie with no gfx. Hopefully there's alot more people here which would want to watch this entirely (1.30hrs) other than Stan Any person which has played warcraft 3, or world of warcraft will know most of the story aswell so you won't be totally clueless to whats what and whos who etc.

Just download, and enjoy it. I for one did and would much rather watch it again instead of the many of dvd's I got on my rack. It has a great storyline, suprisely great dialogue and just outstanding action scenes (big fight at the end was just WOW factor) considering what the dude had to work with.

Gizmo says...
JamSam

Boyo

Forum rank 3 out of 5
13 December 2007 16:13  Edited by JamSam on 13-Dec-07 at 16:14 Reply (Quote this message)
bollocks double post or something

Gizmo says...
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Other New Thread New Reply