Login
register search gameSlave

Watchman Trailer
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 July 2008 09:51 Reply (Quote this message)
The Trailer for The Watchman is now online.

Watchmen, created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, is widely regarded as the greatest graphic novel in history – and not without reason. So the pressure on a movie adaptation of that work is immense.

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 July 2008 18:33 Reply (Quote this message)
Looks a bit rubbish if I am honest, far too much slowmo like there was in 300.

SPARTAAAA

Not to mention some really dodgy costume design, lets just say this is no Dark Knight.

Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
20 July 2008 21:07 Reply (Quote this message)
have u seen dk?

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 July 2008 21:10  Edited by Stan on 20-Jul-08 at 21:27 Reply (Quote this message)
As I can't go to the cinema and I don't even think it has been released yet, I would say the chances are low, not to mention I won't ruin a film by watching some shitty cam rip.

I was commenting on Dark Knight purely based on my gut feelings that the film is going to be superb and possibly the best comic book movie ever made.

kuurus

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 August 2008 00:05 Reply (Quote this message)
i love the watchmen graphic novel. re-read it the other day and its just as good as i remember! i admit the costume design is a bit 'wacky' but its nearly an exact aesthetic copy from the novel so can't really complain! as long as they don't butcher the story and the characters too much im sure it'll be an awesome film..

i did read somewhere the other day that fox are sueing warner over a copyright issue to the watchmen film and/or franchise which might lead to release problems? i hope not!

Watchman Trailer
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply