Login
register search gameSlave

Hellboy 2:The Golden Army
WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
22 December 2007 14:21  Edited by WUD on 22-Dec-07 at 16:10 Reply (Quote this message)
Teaser Trailer, shows quite a bit for a teaser.

"Wolves"
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
22 December 2007 18:35 Reply (Quote this message)
not seen any of the directors films - altho ive heard good things about Pan's Lab, Hellboy never really seemed appealin

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 December 2007 19:49  Edited by Stan on 23-Dec-07 at 03:47 Reply (Quote this message)
Hellboy is actually one of the better comic book films, the casting of Ron Pearlman as Hellboy himself is spot on, and I just love the working man style of it.
Sadly the casting of Selma Blair was just stupid, as she is the least talented attention seeking actress I have ever seen, and she almost ruined the film. Lets just cross our fingers and hope she is killed off quickly in the new Hellboy movie.

Pans Lab is a haunting beautiful moving film, well worth a watch for everyone out there.

So yes I am looking forward too Hellboy 2, as Guillermo Del Toro is one of the best and most visual directors out there at this moment in time.

Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
24 December 2007 13:10 Reply (Quote this message)
How bizarre Ryan, I find myself agreeing with you on this post

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Hellboy 2:The Golden Army
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply