Login
register search gameSlave

films u hate
Page 1  2 
hobgoblin

Forum rank 3 out of 5
20 October 2005 19:37 Reply (Quote this message)
right after considerable ranting and raving with stan in irc ive come across a film that i hate as much as he hates pearl harbour if not more

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

i really ****ing despise it with all my heart and soul(im agnostic too)its the most dire piece of shit film making ever.its utter ****ing drivel.every copy of it should be burnt and destroyed.if i had 1 thing that i could change about this world it wouldnt be world peace or a cure for all diseases.it would be that all evidence that the rocky horror picture show ever existed be erased from every database in the world and all memory of it should be wiped.failing that all ppl who like it should be heared into a concentration camp like the jews were and mass genocide should be commited perhaps we could get creative and use some slow killing gas or torture.

i could go on for pages and pages but i shall end here with this one final comment....

DEATH TO THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW AND ANYBODY WHO LIKES IT!!!!!

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 October 2005 20:12 Reply (Quote this message)
here here

/me claps

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
SieFly

Forum rank 0 out of 5
20 October 2005 20:48 Reply (Quote this message)
i really dont think he likes it you know .

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 October 2005 20:50 Reply (Quote this message)
ehhe

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 October 2005 22:05 Reply (Quote this message)
its strange how something as simple as a film or game can create such hate from people. Mind u i aint one to comment

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 October 2005 09:48 Reply (Quote this message)
Didnt mind this film tbh.

As for films I hate, hmm cant think atm but im sure i will find a film soon

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
slyo

Forum rank 0 out of 5
21 October 2005 09:52 Reply (Quote this message)
i hate the day after tomorrow cos people actually like it's shitness

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 October 2005 10:59  Edited by Maz on 21-Oct-05 at 10:59 Reply (Quote this message)
yeah both films suck

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 October 2005 12:59 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: slyo
i hate the day after tomorrow cos people actually like it's shitness

Agreed.

Personally I ****ing hate Starship troopers 2, has to be one of the worst sequels ever. The first one wasnt great, but at least it had some decent action in. The second is just awful must of had a budget of about 10p. The only decent effects are right at the start and theyre ripped from the first film anyway. Cheap money grabbing bastards, good job i downloaded it. ;]

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 October 2005 13:00 Reply (Quote this message)
I also hate Pearl Harbour with a passion, infact I think i hate every film Ben Affleck is in, twat. :/

D3CYPH3R

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 October 2005 13:03 Reply (Quote this message)
House of the Dead... now that was Utter SH**E, naturally i should have guessed b4 i even clicked on the dl for it, but i thought i'd give it a go... such a dumb idea!

hobgoblin

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 October 2005 17:04 Reply (Quote this message)
you mean u dont like 'a view askew films' either landen?kevin smith films own and almost all of them have ben affleck in.only one that wasnt brilliant was perhaps jersey girl

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 October 2005 18:01 Reply (Quote this message)
true, Dogma = win. Ok i hate almost every thing Ben Affleck has been in ¬_¬

sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
21 October 2005 18:08 Reply (Quote this message)
any film which has a present participle followed by a common noun.

finding mary
being bob
chasing bert
etc

whatever....

slyo

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 October 2005 12:12 Reply (Quote this message)
but chasing amy was ok

WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
24 October 2005 13:00 Reply (Quote this message)
Doom

"Wolves"
malis

Forum rank 4 out of 5
24 October 2005 13:28 Reply (Quote this message)
lost in translation.

boring, fairly pretentious film in which pretty much nothing happens. It seemingly jumps on a bandwagon of films that say: 'yeah love is actually shit, and all people are unhappy in their relationships - lets empathise with them while i film Japan for the majority of the film!'

Plus Scarlet Johanssen has the most camp ridiculous fake looking attempt at smoking a cig at around the 32min mark, followed by drab dialogue. Half the film is spent with the actors in silence looking at 45 degree angles in some meaningful sad way.

I hate this film. I hate even more that most people seem to think 'oh it's so beautiful and moving!'

DIE

gameSlave
ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
24 October 2005 13:35  Edited by ralinn on 24-Oct-05 at 13:36 Reply (Quote this message)
Soldier.

My god that film is bad. How can Kurt Russell go from Backdraft and Stargate to that pap :'(

I also hate The Full Monty, probably because of all its reviews. "Oh my god this film is so hilarious!".

No, no it's not. It's fecking crap!

Woof, I'm a clown!
hobgoblin

Forum rank 3 out of 5
24 October 2005 19:36 Reply (Quote this message)
dont u mean proper nouns sloop?

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
07 November 2005 20:58 Reply (Quote this message)
Films i hate are ones that could have been awesome if it wasnt for a lack of talent. Take alien vs predator
If they had just hired some one who could actually direct and some one who could write a decent script it could of been one of the films of the decade. Instead they decide to hire the retard who done soldier and mortal kombat, YES COS HE DONE SUCH A GOOD JOB ON THOSE FILMS !!!
They then make it a 12 and cut away from every single death scene not to mention lose all the tension and style that made the original films great. Hollywood seems to think that just adding bigger and better special effects makes there films good.

Troy and pearl harbour are 2 films that constantly had me looking at my watch to see how much more of this shite i had to watch before it was over. They actually made me mad i wasted 2 hours of my life on them, and those of you who know me, know it aint like i have jack shit else to do with my life.
Troy failed in every single way possible, you dont care about the characters, the script is piss poor, the action is utterly crap with even special moves, THIS ISNT A VIDEO GAME "!!!!!!
Hollywood wonders why they are losing money, it hasnt occured to them that its the fact they are making crappy films that no one wants to watch anymore, they also seem to have forgotten the first big blockbusters had nothing to do with how much action they had but how good a film they was. If anyone trys to tell me it was the action or the cg in godfather made it such a huge success then i think i may well snap and stab them to death with a fish.

Page 1  2 
films u hate
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply