Login
register search gameSlave

Battlestar Galactica - WARNING SPOILERS!
Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
02 September 2005 13:36 Reply (Quote this message)
If you havent watched BSG up until season 2 episode 7 DO NOT read this thread, unless you want to of course .

So Sharon, the one that got shot onboard Galactica, said theres 8 more Cylon Agents in the fleet. We've only seen 4 of the 12 Cylon models, Sharon, 6, Leoman and that PR guy (suicide bomber dude). So thoughts on who the other Cylons are?

I think that Hangar deck crew guy is one, ya know the one that was by himself when the cylon centurions got onboard Galactica. Hes always saying its every man for himself you cant trust anyone etc. Exactly what the cylons want.

Im not entirely sure if Colonel Ties wife is one, she uses sex to manipulate people in the same way 6 and Sharon did/does. But I dunno maybe shes got to much history to be a Cylon. They'd have either have to made this plan and the human cylons ages ago or they replaced his wife with a Cylon which i dont think is to likely. But she is definately a bit naughty cylon or not.

So any other theories?

sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
02 September 2005 19:18 Reply (Quote this message)
i just came back off holiday with someone who watched it so while there we went through every character naming possibles and also theories of other suff. forgive me i suck at character names.

we think the guy starbuck met on caprica was a cylon. the whole thing about 'needing love' to make cylon babies to me was an indication that starbuck is now up the duff with a cylon baby.

we elmininated a few people too. we think that the girl who shot sharon can't be because she was just too similar a character to sharon to be one. also if you recall the dcotor's cylon test was successful as it detected sharon. prior to stopping the tests he tested (if memory serves) the president, colon tai's wife and
adama. we came to the conclusion tai's wife was just too obvious.

we thought a possible cylon could be the presidents aid (forget his name) due to the strange way he refused to leave galactica with the president when she did a runner for cobol,

we also met that black doctor blokey from caprica who may crop up again later on.

that's all i can remember for now!

btw last episode (part 2 of home) when they stuck the arrow in the thing i thought was just ace on a shit stick.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
03 September 2005 14:31 Reply (Quote this message)
erm 207 (home pt 2) was the last one... and i clearly dont remember them reaching the temple... the fat woman got blown up.. and adama desided to "re-unite the family"

where the hell are 208 BSG, 908 SG1, 208 SG:A
they havent turend up anywhere

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
03 September 2005 15:52 Reply (Quote this message)
eeek looks like im one episode ahead. u sure u seen 7? cos they deffo stick the old arrow thingy in the hole :/

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
03 September 2005 18:34  Edited by Landen on 03-Sep-05 at 20:14 Reply (Quote this message)
Sloop is right, maz you're an episode behind. Episode 6 = Adama says at the end hes gonna put the fleet back together. Episode 7 = Adama turns up on Kobol and they find the Tomb.

Apparently theres no SG, SGA or BSG this week, not sure why atm.

sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
11 September 2005 20:07 Reply (Quote this message)
how bad was episode 8?

looks like the success of the 1st series has secured some funds/longevity for the series and now we have to endure a ton of shite so they can string the plot out for a few years.

same old same old.

mind you they did play the music from the original series to make up for it.

Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
12 September 2005 09:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Not gonna read this column. But Saw the 2003 BSG paqrt 1 and 2 and loved it. Just downloaded all of Series1 and can't wait to see the rest of it

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
14 September 2005 13:21 Reply (Quote this message)
Aye, Ep 8 was a bit of a let down after a 2 week break, but at least we know another one of the cyclons.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
18 September 2005 00:13 Reply (Quote this message)
So umm, Ep 9 was back on track, loved it.

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
18 September 2005 14:47 Reply (Quote this message)
Yeh, BSG SG1 and SGA (all the original sci fi channel shows) were poor last week. They were all just rehashes of old SG1 episodes.

Last weeks BSG episode(8) was just like a 2 parter from SG1 season 7 called Heros. A reporter comes in to document happenings at SG Command against the wishes of everyone there. Films loads of bad stuff happening and everyone hates them. Till they produce the final piece which is all sentimental and nice and everyone loved it. They were shockingly similiar only the SG1 version was better, a lot better. - I cried at the end.

Episode 8 of SGA was a rehash of a series 1 SG1 episode where Oneill got infected with a virus thingy that de-evolved him. It also mixed in parts of the first episode of season 2 of SGA where Ford changed.

And Episode 8 of SG1 was a rehash of a season 6 episode where T has to fight in some Jaffa battle thing, learning a new martial art and winning against all odds. :/

All 3 were well and truely rehashed filler episodes which sucked a bit. First BSG ive thought of as a filler :/. Stilling downloading episode 9 of BSG atm. :/

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
20 September 2005 16:24 Reply (Quote this message)
You guys were right episode 9 was awesome.

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
25 September 2005 02:14 Reply (Quote this message)
10 was even better, crappy mid seaon break, pffttttt

sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
25 September 2005 09:42 Reply (Quote this message)
eek at that shit in ep 10.

i really cant see it continuing with 2 battleships and adama not in command though.

im betting end of episode 11 they will go their separate ways.

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
25 September 2005 15:51  Edited by Landen on 25-Sep-05 at 15:52 Reply (Quote this message)
In the original series Pegasus appeared to be destroyed whilst attempting to ram/destroy a basestar. So yeh me thinks Pegasus will be destroyed or will disappear and they wont be sure if it was destroyed or not.

Bloody good episode though, wasn't too keen on that Admiral lady, as if anyone could get to the rank of Admiral whilst that young. Adama owns her.

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
25 September 2005 16:03 Reply (Quote this message)
Aye it attacked 2 base stars I think so Galactica and the fleet could escape, It would seem fairly likely that somehting similar might happen again.

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
12 October 2005 11:41  Edited by Landen on 12-Oct-05 at 11:41 Reply (Quote this message)
I want more!!!!1 ****ing mid season breaks :/. Bloody yanks never finish what they start. :/

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
12 October 2005 15:33 Reply (Quote this message)
seen all 10 but the bluddy yanks are on a break till after xmas

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Battlestar Galactica - WARNING SPOILERS!
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply