Login
register search gameSlave

Funny BF 2 Stories ?
Page 1  2 
Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
13 June 2005 17:52 Reply (Quote this message)
Only really had 1 night playing this and 3 times its had me in bulk.

1. Me, Mork and Nego jump in a jeep and are flying down this road, you can tell Mork aint got a license brcause as we fly around one corner he goes straight into another vehicle killing us all.

2. Me coming down from the sky after i ditched the chopper and now in my parachute and landing on top of a sniper on a roof- knifing him.

3. Me mowing down mork and nego in a jeep as i seen them too late (got banned aswell).

ahh good times allready.

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
13 June 2005 17:58 Reply (Quote this message)
Excuse the copy and paste.

Had a good day playing with Bri, scoobs and sutty. I agree, you need
to be part of a squad to get the most of out it, makes it much better
spawning with them when u die too. I must say the funniest bit of the
day was when me and bri went to take out the stuff at the enemy
airforce base, jumped outta a plane and parachuted in. I accidently
landed on the large round building very high up. We weren't sure if I
could use the shoot for a second time. So bri stood at the bottom,
saying 'jump scrapps I'll catch you'. I jumped off the edge, hit the
parachute that thankfully opened, and glided myself down onto Bri.
Only to land on him and ****ing squash him flat killing him lol. So wish I had a
demo

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
13 June 2005 18:27 Reply (Quote this message)
Funnist one I had so far was offline, one the AI bots killed another with the medic paddles, CLEAR!

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Tevilspek

Forum rank 1 out of 5
04 July 2005 17:22 Reply (Quote this message)
Hehehe have seen a bunch of funnies. As I play Medic 99% of the time (a proper Medic who actually runs around reviving people... hehe), I've had a paddle kill before. In heavy action, was prone, reviving those around me, some dude from the US comes running in firing and dives amongst us. Needless to say in my haste to revive, I fried him. Was very funny at the time. Especially the 'OMFG WHAT? F**K!!' in the chat after.

Have had a couple of Teamkill punishments which were so pathetic that I can only laugh.

Was flying down a road in a buggy, in a sort of valley. Crossfire all over the place. Two team mates (not squad) lying dead in the middle of the road.
I stop, run in circles to dodge bullets and hitting the paddles. Get them both up, throw some health bags, we do some John Woo style weaving and ducking and somehow we take out a couple of the enemy.
One of the guys gives a 'Thanks heaps!' as we make our exit.
I run for my car, the other team mate bolts across the road in front of me as I take off. I unintentionally hit him, and kill him.
After all of that, I then see 'You have been punished for a teamkill'.

Inconsiderate any?

Bah.. too many of those to list haha.

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
04 July 2005 17:30 Reply (Quote this message)
How harsh is that teamkill bs and getting punished for it when they jump in front of your vehicle grrr

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
04 July 2005 21:22 Reply (Quote this message)
got in a speedboat at the start of a round and zoomed off and managed to drive it up a cliff then slide back down into the water. the boat is now doing a huge wheelie and stayed like it. i proceeded to drive around for 20 minutes showing everyone what i acheived.! nobody noticed

Treb3Dartist

Forum rank 1 out of 5
30 July 2005 23:24 Reply (Quote this message)
well. it was last night. me and 2 members of my squad are in a buggy. were driving around dodgen bullets choppers bombs and all. i come to a blind corner and turn and bang, slam right in to a t90 killing us all. was pretty funny.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
31 July 2005 00:22 Reply (Quote this message)
well erm where to start..... theres all those random stunts ive been doing...

then theres the killing of midnight and stan repeatedly in the mig-29

and of course the diving from helo's into jeeps... and the mines on all the enemy helo's, tanks, buggys, jets, boats

man some fun times already

gotta say best so far is when i was on a server with el3h and got about 8knife kills without a single death (got about 35 on that round ) i kept running round the bad guys and stabbing wildly.. suprisingly i even managed to revive some team mates

also i liked it when i snuck up on a sniper (past 2 claymores.... yes i went round them since the noob didnt plant them in the right place on the ladders) got infront of him and started bunny hopping ... then when he stood up i jumped backwards with the parrashoot and he jumped past trying to kill me with the pistol! .. i even got the kill

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Treb3Dartist

Forum rank 1 out of 5
31 July 2005 16:19  Edited by Treb3Dartist on 31-Jul-05 at 16:21 Reply (Quote this message)
ok. so im was trying to get my knife badge so i all i was useing was my knife. theres an enemy and some engy from my team engaged in fighting. so i start stabing wildly. the engy kills him with the shotgun and i accidently stab the engy killing him. i brave tank fire to revive him, and he still punishes me. aint that a kick in the teeth. (after i revied him he ran away. i got killed by the tank.)

edgecrusher

Forum rank 0 out of 5
09 August 2005 13:28 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Mani
Funnist one I had so far was offline, one the AI bots killed another with the medic paddles, CLEAR!

I did this to someone on one of the EA UK ranked servers last night (I'd spotted it as a weapon in the BFHQ and wondered if it was possible to actually kill someone), it's by far the funniest thing I've seen/done so far. I just wish I'd taken a screeny of the resulting "[BBLAN]Edgecrusher {Defibrillator} Someguy".

Naturally I got taken out by someone in a tank immediately after, but it made me giggle my socks off for a couple of minutes...

Treb3Dartist

Forum rank 1 out of 5
16 August 2005 04:13 Reply (Quote this message)
i wonder if theres a defib badge. some one should try and get 7 defib kills in a row.

funkt4life

Forum rank 0 out of 5
16 August 2005 04:22 Reply (Quote this message)
testing

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
16 August 2005 08:40 Reply (Quote this message)
lol, don't think there is.

Though oddly enough I still can't get my engineer badge.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Jammin

gameSlave Tart

Forum rank 5 out of 5
16 August 2005 13:37  Edited by Jammin on 16-Aug-05 at 13:38 Reply (Quote this message)
Possibly the funniest thing i did was planting some C4 on a Blackhawk when he tried to cap a base, stayed out of eyesight. Put 3 on the bottom. And let them cap, im quite sadistic i know, but i let them fly quite far away then.... BOOM [gameslave]Jammin [C4] x5 names

Bring Back shoutbox!
edgecrusher

Forum rank 0 out of 5
17 August 2005 15:09 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Jammin
Possibly the funniest thing i did was planting some C4 on a Blackhawk when he tried to cap a base, stayed out of eyesight. Put 3 on the bottom. And let them cap, im quite sadistic i know, but i let them fly quite far away then.... BOOM [gameslave]Jammin [C4] x5 names

Lol, I shall have to try that one... 8)

Landen

Forum rank 3 out of 5
30 August 2005 01:17 Reply (Quote this message)
I got a good one ;

I was playing on Gulf of Oman in an F-35, I'd just dropped some bombs on the middle MEC site and was heading back to the carrier for a reload to head on another run. Anyway I see a mig strafing the ground, peppering a site with a flurry of machine gun fire as he flies over it he drops his bombs, he killed 4 people in that site. I saw red, i wanted revenge I whack on my afterburners and head straight for him. I managed to get on his tail but he was very good, lots of banking left and then right whilst extremely low he was unpredictable pulling up at random times then instead of doing a loop he'd break off and hit the deck again to confuse me.

Anyway i kept on his tail for about a minute in that time i had fired 3 missles without a hit so far, his flares and extreme flying were to much. But I was still on his tail, i decided i'd keep him in sight but not locked on, if i locked him he'd out fly me so i decided to out fox him. I kept him in my sights and waited until i saw his flares go off again (must of been a lock on from a SAM) soon as i saw them i hit the afterburners and moved in closer. After he fired the flares he pulled up again, i thought he was doing that break off move again, so i got into position and he flew right into my sights. I started to lock on and he suddenly broke right, but i had him this time he didnt have any flares for a few more seconds, all i needed was a clean shot. After he banked right, he banked left and headed straight back towards his airfield. I had him! or so i thought, I let my 3 remaining missles fly and kept on his tail to confirm the kill. He put his afterburners on and suddenly flipped his plane sideways, thats when i saw it. He was heading straight for a blackhawk. He shot past it extremely close then adjusted his position quickly so the blackhawk was in between us, and inbetween him and the 3 missles heading towards him. They smashed into the blackhawk destroying it instantly, I got 5 tks and a nice auto kick for good measure.

Sucked, but funny.

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
30 August 2005 08:41 Reply (Quote this message)
That is some extreme flying

streberle

Forum rank 0 out of 5
31 August 2005 18:04 Reply (Quote this message)
haha how funny, my uncle kaesebrötchen laughs too!

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
01 September 2005 00:20 Reply (Quote this message)
omg stop talking about your uncles cheese sandwich im sure its gone moldy by now!

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
streberle

Forum rank 0 out of 5
01 September 2005 20:06 Reply (Quote this message)
hey my uncle kaesebrötchen is in his best years! he has experience of life and is not too old!

Page 1  2 
Funny BF 2 Stories ?
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply