Login
register search gameSlave

Resident Evil 4
JamSam

Boyo

Forum rank 3 out of 5
18 March 2005 07:47 Reply (Quote this message)
well got res. evil4 yestarday morning and in my opinion its by far the best one, they really have improved it loads, imo the past versions of them aint really been something to make me want to play a console game (only #1 and #2 has).

if u got a gamecube i suggest this is one game u dont wanna miss out of its ace, and the AI of the game is great. (ie. if u get chances they wont stop chasing you) kinda makes it alot more better to play.

give us your views ppl if u got/going to get it

Gizmo says...
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
18 March 2005 14:51 Reply (Quote this message)
****ing amazon. mine aint turned up yet !

Rob

Wannabe Dwarf

Forum rank 2 out of 5
18 March 2005 16:05 Reply (Quote this message)
gonna buy it this weekend. looking forward to a much improved aiming system (rather than up, down or straight ahead)

JamSam

Boyo

Forum rank 3 out of 5
18 March 2005 21:10 Reply (Quote this message)
oooo stan you will ****ing love it, its abit weird to start with... cuz of the camera angles and stuff but omg.... ive played the start of the game SOOOO MANY times... its great how they throw cocktail's at builds they cant get into to smoke you out and all that shit. ****ing ace imo.

Gizmo says...
Rob

Wannabe Dwarf

Forum rank 2 out of 5
24 March 2005 16:30 Reply (Quote this message)
well i just bought it and it looks like easter is going to be dominated by it, not unlike someone getting dominated by something

Rob

Wannabe Dwarf

Forum rank 2 out of 5
29 March 2005 09:12 Reply (Quote this message)
frigging regenerators, and the iron maiden ones...the game got a bit scarier fighting them

Resident Evil 4
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply