Wednesday, August 15 2007
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Beta 2 Updated by Craig D at 09:56
The Enemy Territory: Quake Wars beta 2 client has been patched, the update is available automatically via the in-game update feature. Time to give it another go maybe.
* Play Computer tab now fully functional in main menu.
* Don't report LAN servers to the master server.
* Sniper Scope fixes.
* Fixed overlapping icons on level load screen.
* Allow support for either EXT or ARB texture_rectangle.
* Fixed exploit where Anansi could block SSM on third objective.
* Fixed bug where Titan view would go crazy if FOV is higher than 90.
* Base player speed returned to original. Upgrade tweaked.
|30-Oct-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars 1.2 Patch|
|28-Sep-07||Busy Day for Game Releases|
|28-Sep-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars 1.1 Patch|
|10-Sep-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Demo|
|04-Sep-07||PC Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Demo Coming Monday|
|30-Aug-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars PC gold|
|22-Aug-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Media|
|20-Aug-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Beta Accounts to be Reset|
|06-Aug-07||Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Screenshots|
|15 August 2007 13:44|
|16 August 2007 02:19|
|16 August 2007 09:14|
Why not register and have your say?