Thursday, December 22 2011
50% Off Battlefield 3 on Origin by Craig D at 15:00
EA are offering 50% off the purchase price of Battlefield 3 on Origin in the run up-to Christmas, the offer is of course for the digital download version and appears to start tomorrow and run for two days.
Celebrate the season of goodwill by dealing death and destruction to all around you. This Christmas, EA is offering a massive 50% off Battlefield 3, the award-winning multiplayer shooter from DICE. Powered by the cutting-edge Frostbite 2 engine, this is war like never before:
• Engage in some of the largest maps ever created with up to 32 players, with fully destructible environments, unparalleled lighting and special effects and incredible sound design.
• Embrace all-out vehicle warfare with an incredible amount of vehicles to control, including jets, tanks, jeeps and helicopters.
• A vast array of realistic weapons and gadgets to unlock. Customise your soldier by choosing loadout weapons, camouflage and dog-tags.
• Exhilarating single-player campaign – visit fully realised locations around the globe, including Paris, Tehran and New York.
• True teamplay – Battlefield 3 delivers the ultimate experience in squad-based fighting, with free access to Battlelog, our stat-tracking and social integration service.
• Expandability – Battlefield 3 will be regularly updated with optional DLC, including the recently released 'Back to Karkand’ map pack.
War has never been this much fun! Visit Origin today and let battle commence!
*Offer ends 25/12.
Tags: Battlefield 3
|27-Nov-12||Battlefield 3: Aftermath Launch Trailer|
|19-Jul-12||Battlefield 3: Armored Kill Trailer|
|06-Jun-12||Battlefield 3 Premium Launch Trailer|
|26-Apr-12||Battlefield 3 Close Quarters 'Donya Fortress' Trailer|
|13-Mar-12||Battlefield 3 'Close Quarters' Screenshots|
|13-Mar-12||Battlefield 3 'Ziba Tower' Trailer|
|13-Dec-11||Battlefield 3 'Back to Karkand' Launch Trailer|
|06-Dec-11||Battlefield 3 'Wake Island' Gameplay Trailer|
|02-Dec-11||Back to Karkand Launch Dates, PS3 First|
Why not register and have your say?