Login
register search gameSlave

Accidents,Funny+Mad stuff you did as a kid!
Page 1  2 
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
26 July 2004 09:38 Reply (Quote this message)
I refuse to read this 'WUD type' typing.

WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
26 July 2004 17:41 Reply (Quote this message)
What's wrong with my typing?.

"Wolves"
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
27 July 2004 09:07 Reply (Quote this message)
You sound llike you were born on a cyber-farm

WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
28 July 2004 14:45 Reply (Quote this message)
I think your getting mine and Matts posts confused with each other, he's the one whos typing cyber language , im just able to decipher it,lol

"Wolves"
Jammin

gameSlave Tart

Forum rank 5 out of 5
31 July 2004 10:34 Reply (Quote this message)
I just remembered a fairly amusing story...
When i was about 14, my mates and I used to go to the local(ish) skate park(you know this is gonna be a disaster). We had to get the bus for the 10 mile trip. But it was a good skate park!
anyway i had been skating about all day on me blades, not doing anything too fancy. The day was nearly at an end and i said to one of my mates i wanted to try his blades on, coz they were uber uber uber ones. anyway first off my friend is 1 year old than me, and secondly he was (and still is) built like a brick shit house. I think he was a size 10 when i was 14. So anyway they were a bit big on my feet! So i go up on the skate ramp and drop in. As soon as i reach the other side of the ramp i loose my balance, i try to lean forwards to counteract what was happening. This didnt work at all as I precided to fall feet over heels into the ground. I though "aha! I won't bang my head on the floor first as that would really hurt!"
So i stopped myself with my hand *Crack*
Shattered it into about 14 pieces, felt like a proper twat and i always tell people that i did it when performing some amazing trick...and they believe me

Bring Back shoutbox!
Page 1  2 
Accidents,Funny+Mad stuff you did as a kid!
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply