Login
register search gameSlave

Kaka and the £100 million
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
15 January 2009 16:00 Reply (Quote this message)
Good business or the death of football as we know it?

Personally I think football has been dead for years, killed by having too much money involved in the game and too few teams that can ever actually win anything. This is potentially one of the final nails in the coffin for me though.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
lowiththeflow

Forum rank 0 out of 5
29 January 2009 14:47  Edited by lowiththeflow on 23-Mar-09 at 14:01 Reply (Quote this message)
Do you not think that all the money which goes into football just completely spoils the game?? It really does for me. I like football a lot and I did USED to like watching it.. but now, all I can think about is the amount of money resting on those legs!! It´s actually ridiculous, when you think about all the starving children in the world! I know that many of them are VERY talented, but the AMOUNT they are paid is just horrifying!!! Do you agree??

"You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friend's nose."
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
29 January 2009 15:42 Reply (Quote this message)
in a word, yes

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Abstract

Forum rank 3 out of 5
31 January 2009 19:37 Reply (Quote this message)
I watch football to actually watch the game itself, i.e. the great plays/goals and the end-to-end games. Personally I don't mind how much they get paid. More world's best footballers in the Premiership just means more entertaining football to watch for me.

Kaka and the £100 million
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply