Login
register search gameSlave

Quidco - you've never heard of it?
Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
05 November 2008 15:46  Edited by Midnight on 05-Nov-08 at 16:05 Reply (Quote this message)
Having spoken to a few people online i'm quite shocked that they don't use Quidco or have never heard of it. Basically Quidco is an affiliate site.. companies like Game and Gamestation through to Littlewoods offer affiliate schemes for sites whereby they get a percentage of sales made through clicking through links.

Quidco passes all this money on to their members though, so say Game are giving 10% cashback to their affiliates. Quidco will pay you that 10% into your bank account through BACS. There's no catch either, all you have to do is pay £5 a year out of your cashback. You don't pay up front and you only pay once no matter how much you purchase.

There's stuff like Tesco's and Asda home shopping on there with up to 5% cashback... if you spend £100 a week on food shopping then over a year that 5% adds up to some nice Xmas spending money.

Before you ask, I don't get anything for you signing up to Quidco either So ner.. i'm being nice and saving you some money as a lot of people haven't heard of it. There's over 1200 shops on there including Ebay too.

Any of you guys already using it though ?

Fwibble

Forum rank 0 out of 5
05 November 2008 17:02 Reply (Quote this message)
I've been using quidco since July 07 when I bought my first 360 (one of many, due to there reliability). Had some decent cashback from using it.

Like midnight has said there are some good retailers who participate in this, PLAY.com, iTunes, the HUT to name a random few. in the year and a half (ish) that I've been a member of quidco, I've had over £200 cashback

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
05 November 2008 17:22 Reply (Quote this message)
200 quid aint bad I guess, enough for YET another 360 anyway ;-)

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
05 November 2008 17:29 Reply (Quote this message)
It all depends how much you purchase online though. With up to 15% cashback on some sites, I know people that get about £200 back every couple of months or so.

D3CYPH3R

Forum rank 3 out of 5
05 November 2008 17:51 Reply (Quote this message)
u had me interested when you mentioned tescos, but it doesn't cover groceries

Bigbird

Forum rank 2 out of 5
13 November 2008 13:57 Reply (Quote this message)
think i started using it around 2006 and its great few other ways to save a bit on games are checking on www.hotukdeals.com and find-games.co.uk

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
13 November 2008 15:21 Reply (Quote this message)
hotukdeals is by the people that made quidco I totally forgot about find-games.co.uk though. I haven't been there for a long time, cheers BB !

Quidco - you've never heard of it?
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply