Login
register search gameSlave

|2essurection clan recruitment
|2es-Koj1ro

Forum rank 0 out of 5
27 March 2008 19:42 Reply (Quote this message)
Hi peeps.

We are looking for a couple guys to join the clan for a laugh or for the match side of things.

read below if you are interested.

We have just completed our first season in CoD4, we are looking to recruit and grow as a clan for season 2 and beyond.

We play in leagues such as clandle as well as loads of other friendlies and matches.

We practice twice a week and play 2 matches per week, we are looking to recruit players of any skill who want to be part of a team that takes CoD 4 seriously, show up for practice and on time.

We have to conditions:
1. that you are mature
2. that you are over 20

Please feel free to chat to me online
you can contact me on
MSN:res_koj1ro@live.co.uk
or
XFIRE: |2es-koj1ro
or you can sign up through our new revamped website in the title.

You can also visit our hardcore mixed server for a look at our clan @ our 32 slot Call of Duty 4 Server - 85.236.100.81:29160

When you contact me I will start you on a trial and then if you are successful you will be given tags and become a full member!

See you soon,

Koj1ro

hubub

Forum rank 0 out of 5
18 July 2018 06:23  Edited by hubub on 18-Jul-18 at 06:27 Reply (Quote this message)
thanks

freeroblox77

Forum rank 0 out of 5
24 August 2018 08:03 Reply (Quote this message)
The roblox free robux is now with the free robux generator for the free robux generation for the free roblox robux game for the free play.

asunaxing

Forum rank 0 out of 5
03 September 2018 09:37  Edited by asunaxing on 03-Sep-18 at 09:38 Reply (Quote this message)
If you have 3 farms, 1 cash farm, 1 cargo farm & 1 arms farm in the gangster game, you will be farming metal one time per day on each of the 3 farms. And you'll be farming cash, cargo & arms 3 times each as well in their respective farms. This way you're equalizing the amount of cash, cargo, arms and metal that you farm per day.

|2essurection clan recruitment
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply