Login
register search gameSlave

ebuyer...
Saracen

Forum rank 0 out of 5
09 August 2005 19:57 Reply (Quote this message)
Well i bought my mx 518 from ebuyer on the 29th of July, and it said it had been shipped on the 1st of August. Its now the 9th of August and it still hasnt arrived.

I have looked on the website and there is a notice saying that their warehouse has been re-located therefore there are delays with deliveries.

However my product had already been 'shipped' and so this shouldn't have affected it.

Im starting to get pissed off with them and that they are just con artists tbh.

Ive tried ringing them several times and the same messege just plays over, telling me that they are busy and their warehouse has been re-located, and then hanging up, instead of just putting me on hold like a normal company would.

I might try City Link to see if they have it, but their website asks for some sort of number which i dont have, any ideas where i could get this number?

Well...it would be nice if anyone could help me, maybe give me some advice on what to do or a better way to contact them.

Thanks.

El3h

Forum rank 1 out of 5
09 August 2005 19:59 Reply (Quote this message)
http://www.city-link.co.uk/find_your_branch.php?consignee=1&postcode=

sloop

Forum rank 1 out of 5
09 August 2005 20:33 Reply (Quote this message)
eek ebuyer are totally renowned for having the best customer service. im guessing this move screwed them.

Saracen

Forum rank 0 out of 5
10 August 2005 13:58  Edited by Saracen on 10-Aug-05 at 14:01 Reply (Quote this message)
Yea im really dissapointed...after all the good things people have told me about them, and their cheap prices i thought i would be ok, but i guess it was too good to be true.

Anyway dont i need a consignment number? And i dont have one.

StoneR

Forum rank 2 out of 5
22 August 2005 19:47 Reply (Quote this message)
I am so pissed off, I this is my 7th day of waiting for an RMA number to return a product... -1 out of 1000000000 in score terms..

Abstract

Forum rank 3 out of 5
26 August 2005 14:57 Reply (Quote this message)
The number you're looking for should be on the invoice page somewhere.

I've never had problems with ebuyer before, they are the best, lol.

ebuyer...
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply