Login
register search gameSlave

Battlefield 2 European League
DiceDuP

Forum rank 0 out of 5
25 July 2005 14:49 Reply (Quote this message)
Hi chaps. A nice site some of us clans spotted for a BF2 league (not ladder) turned up what appears to be a well organized competition.

They still have a few spaces available for the 16 player tourney, and as a favour to their head admin (and to help out the fact they have odd numbers), I said I'd contact some of the clans from the ED ladder to try and generate some interest.

They already have enough clans to fill 4 divisions, but are willing to take more clans to make up a 5th (only needs a couple) or even a 6th.

The only negative is time is running short. The divisions and fixtures are due to be drawn out on 27th July, which leaves any clans who are yet to find out about this league, out in the cold till season 2.

The link to their site is [url=http://www.eb2l.com/index.php]www.eb2l.com"> so head on over if you wanna join up for some league action (which i think is better than a ladder).

Once the CL has signed up, apply to join the 16 player league. Some grace will be given to get all your members signed up in time for the first match, and roster changes can be made at any time.

If you have any questions, join their IRC channel #eb2l on Quakenet, and speak to Firelynx. Tell him I sent you, as he knows im out pimpin' his site Hope you can join

Jammin

gameSlave Tart

Forum rank 5 out of 5
25 July 2005 22:40 Reply (Quote this message)
Seriously, see what i mean
*look at last post in here*

Bring Back shoutbox!
Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
25 July 2005 23:48 Reply (Quote this message)
lol its turning into spamm only

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 July 2005 02:41 Reply (Quote this message)
Get posting normal stuff then ya lazy hoes

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
El3h

Forum rank 1 out of 5
28 July 2005 04:41 Reply (Quote this message)
stfu u dirty 50yr old man and get on with posting urself :X

Battlefield 2 European League
Forum Home \ General Chat New Thread New Reply