Login
register search gameSlave

Reboot has 5x the Maplestory M mesos fall speed
Cszcy

Forum rank 0 out of 5
01 September 2018 03:16 Reply (Quote this message)
And get rid of% HP damage. About% HP damage system... that needs a rework. We have to make defense, precision and avoidability more usefull. I am aware there's a system like challenging magnus. I detect by funding my Hero further and the amount of times I try him, I recognize the%HP harm he deals on me with spin or rush seems LOWER!! Probably because we have an extremely high total main stat or perhaps defense. We should utilize a system which will work for all sorts of % HP damage except the 1hit KO and meteors of bosses. % HP damage which should get lower by getting a lot of protection stat. While%chance miss to % HP damage on other courses must be halved and for particular classes, cap may be between thief and other courses generally, those who have certain avoidability skills.

And lastly, I presumed accuracy should provide us a prospect of dealing on 1 line of harm on monsters with cancel weapon atk and cancel magical attack. With cap accuracy there ought to have a 10 percent chance to deal damage, then for archers it ought to be a little higher because they have a lot of accuracy.

Ok now I'm done with my thoughts about this current cap harm system and issues it can bring. Also done to indicate some stuffs to balance classes and to bring RPG aspect. I also want adequate skills from possible system being deleted!! Because it really doesnt help. We have classes with these fans x.x

Do not forget guys, this is a MMORPG!!!! Which comprises RPG And play with this game for pleasure please by appreciating all contents the game offers.Your thought regarding the current cap damage guys? And about class rebalance? Any suggestions to correct those issues? Should Nexon be more stricted with people who split ToS? What do you think about stats in general, such as all damage system?

You are welcome to leave favorable remarks here. If you do not agree with my main post or other player opinions, please do not attack them and be more constructive. Certain classes have a lot of traces, especially Wild Hunter using 3 lines of Hurricane, so we might think about reducing amount of lines to make it even more fair.Final EDIT: If we could reduce pay2win aspect and promoting RPG aspect more, we could greatly reduce the quantity of illegal transactions. https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html

Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Other New Thread New Reply