Login
register search gameSlave

First ever screen of Street Fighter IV
ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
06 December 2007 20:48  Edited by ralinn on 06-Dec-07 at 20:52 Reply (Quote this message)

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=88906

Details have finally emerged about how Street Fighter IV will work and, indeed, what it looks like.

The latter's probably the most interesting bit and comes courtesy of the first screenshot over at 1UP.

It sees a fat-legged Ryu standing in front of a street scene where NPCs can be seen pottering around and generally ignoring the oddly posed man a few feet away.

According to 1UP - which is trailing a preview in the January 2008 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly - gameplay will be 2D, with new moves, locations and gameplay features, but with the standard six-button control scheme.

Ryu and Ken are said to be back, as are Chun-Li and Dhalsim, but the rest of the characters involved are a mystery.

For more on Street Fighter IV, platforms for which are still officially unconfirmed, check out the first cinematic reveal and our summary of the Capcom Gamers' Day that saw its announcement.

I've got a good feeling about this one. I hope they keep it close to Street Fighter III, that was by far the best Street Fighter ever. One thing I don't like about it so far has to be the western look, I'd prefer they'd kept to more suited manga look from the Alpha's and 3rd Strike.

Woof, I'm a clown!
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
06 December 2007 20:53 Reply (Quote this message)
Very traditional cartoony style.

The only fighting game I've ever liked tbh

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Other New Thread New Reply