Login
register search gameSlave

Assassin's Creed
Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
16 November 2007 22:17 Reply (Quote this message)
Who's got hold of a copy and what do you think ?

Graphically it's stunning and the towns are so well detailed with hundreds of people on screen and huge area's to explore. The animations are awesome to watch, everything looks so fluid and it just looks like it should do with easy controls to match. I'm loving what I've played of it so far stealthing around killing people silently

Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
16 November 2007 23:00 Reply (Quote this message)
its super, loving the whole game, few little bugs but i forgive them cos the rest of it is class, great gfx, story and gameplay 9/10

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
16 November 2007 23:08 Reply (Quote this message)
yeah I've found a bug and fallen through the floor and died but hopefully they'll patch that - one minor bug for such a great game is forgiveable though for sure.

Abstract

Forum rank 3 out of 5
16 November 2007 23:47 Reply (Quote this message)
I'm still waiting for my copy from play to turn up. Wish i'd just gone out and bought it in the shops the day it came out.

Re0sLess

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 November 2007 01:19 Reply (Quote this message)
anyone played the PC version? i dont have a xbox/ps3 so was wondering how well it played?

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 November 2007 11:54 Reply (Quote this message)
it's not out on PC until January is it ?

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 November 2007 12:14 Reply (Quote this message)
end of jan yes

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
D3CYPH3R

Forum rank 3 out of 5
19 November 2007 00:57 Reply (Quote this message)
i love it, but have had is freeze a few tims, which is really annoying.

Obi

Forum rank 1 out of 5
19 November 2007 14:20 Reply (Quote this message)
Having played through 5 of the assassinations now im actually starting to agree with the review i read on ign. Its still a really good game despite these flaws, but the gameplay is very repetitive, your essentially doing exactly the same thing for each hit, some more variety in how you go about collecting information on each hit wouldve be nice. Also the sword combat, it has started to grate on me a bit that you can be surrounded by about 8 guards at once and still theyll only attack you one at a time, it just makes it too easy. The only times ive died in the game are wen ive jumped from too high up, while the combat mechanics work well i just think its too easy with the one at a time attacking style of the enemies. As i say its still a great game, the story, graphics, and free running are all really impressive, but it doesnt quite live up to expectations, which tbh is prob my fault for believing all the hype and expecting too much

Assassin's Creed
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Other New Thread New Reply