Login
register search gameSlave

This looks interesting
Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
25 September 2007 22:11 Reply (Quote this message)
chomp chomp chomp due out in Jan 08

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
25 September 2007 23:13 Reply (Quote this message)
hmm, deliberately did not see the 1st movie, but that looks like a decent late night popcorn flcik

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Scrappy

Uber sex0r?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
26 September 2007 00:14 Reply (Quote this message)
First one was a pile of shite.

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 September 2007 09:22 Reply (Quote this message)
This one probably will be too, but hey, sometimes bad is good

Felon

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 September 2007 10:54 Reply (Quote this message)
I love anything to do with Aliens and Preds. First AVP was gash but I have still watched it a few times on Sky. :c)

Atari 2600 1978-81 -|- ZX81 Spectrum 1982-84 -|- Commodore 64 1984-87 -|- Amiga 500 1988-91 -|- Sega Mega Drive 1992-94 -|- Atari Jaguar 1994-95 -|- Sony PS1/2 1995-04 -|- MS Xbox 2003-06 -|- Flawless 360 01/12/06 and counting.. 28 years gaming, man im old
Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
26 September 2007 20:17 Reply (Quote this message)
The 1st Predator film was imo amazing , I watched it the cinema & it was like on other film which had come before it .
Predator two I watched on the small screen & I enjoyed that one as well though it lacked the suspense of the 1st one .
The third film was a let down for me if only because I personally wanted to see more AvP battles & the reality was that all but one of the Preds got wiped out within 10 minutes of the Aliens being hatched & me thinks this was a common critisism of what should have been an epic battle between the three races .
Granted these films are not everyones cup of tea but if like myself you where sold upon the Alien & Predator films then one can but hope the films improve as they develop , it happened in Alien: Resurrection .

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
26 September 2007 20:36 Reply (Quote this message)

"Wolves"
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 September 2007 20:56  Edited by Stan on 26-Sep-07 at 22:02 Reply (Quote this message)
AVP could have been one of the best films of the decade if they put any talent behind it what so ever, but instead they put a studio whore of a director who had no talent and just sold out to the mass market. After all this is from the director of Soldier and Resident Evil and many other loads of tripe.

AVP failed in nearly every single way possible
The action was utter shit, with no violence because its a pg 13 shite for kids.
The characters were the most 2d bunch of shite I have EVER seen, go watch the original alien if you want 3d fleshed out characters.
It was a rip off, of all the films but it didn't do any of it well, I didn't give a shit about a single one of the characters and it had so many plot holes it was unreal.

AVP is hollywood at its worst, where they think they can sell a film purely on the name with no redeaming features what so ever.
It was badly paced, badly acted, badly wrote, badly directed. It wasn't tense or scary, the women was meant to be ballsy, and it wasn't even a action film. One of the most disapointing films ever, but still when it had that no talent twat behind it, I cant say I was suprised.

My god how much do I hate alien resurection, just such a poor film, I went to see it at the cinema with a mate and we was both like what the **** was that .....

If avp reqium turns out great then ideal but the chances are lower than winning the lottery when you aint even bought a ticket.
So yes I hated AVP....
Not to mention you cant judge shit on youtube, with that lack of detail or low quality darkness, I am going to have to wait for a hi def trailer.

SS.Pic

Forum rank 0 out of 5
10 October 2007 16:51 Reply (Quote this message)
This might be good! link

When in doubt knock'em out !!
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
10 October 2007 16:55 Reply (Quote this message)
possibly, a little different from AVP 2 though!

SS.Pic

Forum rank 0 out of 5
10 October 2007 22:18 Reply (Quote this message)
LOL Sorry I forgot what the thread was about.... just saw the title of the thread and stuck it there.

When in doubt knock'em out !!
This looks interesting
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply