Login
register search gameSlave

Die Hard 4
Page 1  2  3 
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
08 April 2007 00:30 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Stan
Should be called Bad boys 3 not Die Hard 4

lol ive got to admit the two rats humping in BB2 still makes me laugh

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
08 April 2007 00:30 Reply (Quote this message)
I think you mean "hard" not "laugh"

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
08 April 2007 01:13 Reply (Quote this message)
I enjoyed the Badboys films for what they were, silly ott fun action, I just dont feel thats what a Die hard film is or should be about.

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 April 2007 03:56 Reply (Quote this message)
The ultimate summer action ride. In a season overflowing with CGI Fantasy, Live Free or Die Hard gets real - with real action, real humor and a relatable everyman hero: John McClane. On the July 4th holiday, an attack on the vulnerable United States infrastructure begins to shut down the entire nation. The mysterious figure behind the scheme has figured out every modern angle - but he never figured on an old-school "analog" fly in the "digital" ointment. Bruce Willis is John McClane. No mask. No cape. No problem.

LOL and that car flipping part in the Trailer isnt total BullSh!t??

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
04 May 2007 19:34 Reply (Quote this message)
I said it was being made to cater to all the kids, and they have now announced its going to be a pg13, which kinda says it all.
Yipey kiya mother flipper........

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
04 May 2007 19:38 Reply (Quote this message)
Now that sucks >.<

Woof, I'm a clown!
shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
21 June 2007 15:58 Reply (Quote this message)

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
28 June 2007 00:20 Reply (Quote this message)
its got favourable reviews of most in the states Just a few snippits

Everyone loves Die Hard Tho

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
28 June 2007 02:44 Reply (Quote this message)
Just shocking, every extra trailer of it I see makes it look less like a die hard and more like a bad boys.

chowding

Forum rank 1 out of 5
28 June 2007 10:41 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Obi
dont knock underworld, casting kate beckinsale in a skintight leather suit was a stroke of genius, almost on par with jessica alba's suit in fantastic 4

damn right lol

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
28 June 2007 20:24 Reply (Quote this message)
You want to perv at jessica Alba go watch into the blue, cant see much of a reason to watch fantastic four
Of course watching into the blue means putting up with that wanker Paul Walker.
Has anyone else seen the jet figher fly under the bridge or down the tunnel of Die hard 4 ...

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
28 June 2007 22:45 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Stan.
Has anyone else seen the jet figher fly under the bridge or down the tunnel of Die hard 4 ...

Thats from one of the first trailers - I forgot about that Bs.. Still im goin to the cinema to see it and thats a defo fact

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
05 July 2007 02:03 Reply (Quote this message)
Watched it today Great Fun movie

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
05 July 2007 02:15 Reply (Quote this message)
Thats it shag, it may not be today it may not be tommorow but some time soon you are going to wake up with a turd in your mouth, and this time it might not even be your own turd.

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
05 July 2007 10:19 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Stan
Thats it shag, it may not be today it may not be tommorow but some time soon you are going to wake up with a turd in your mouth, and this time it might not even be your own turd.

serously tho Stan its good - tbh Brucey's coolness helps along some of the cheese.. Its funny some of the action is cool adn its what helps make a good summer action flick - Its a bit over the top for a DIE HARD movie, but the fact its John McClane against a sh!t load of terrorists, because it is him you route for him to win.. it easily helps make up for the poorness that was die hard with a vengence and im sure youll like it too

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
05 July 2007 20:28 Reply (Quote this message)
I doubt it mate, every single bit of every trailer I have seen has annoyed me, not to mention I want to kill that annoying kid sidekick. It just does not feel like a Die Hard movie for me, it feels like a silly ott pg13 badboys.

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
08 April 2008 06:10  Edited by Stan on 08-Apr-08 at 06:25 Reply (Quote this message)
I finally had the chance to watch this movie, I even watched it on bluray to give it a chance.

The kid is so annoying its unreal, he is only there so bruce can spout "cool" one liners that have about as much witt as Paris Hilton.

The action is ott and stupid, with foam chairs stopping bullets from a machine gun, or bruce making a car FLY into a helicopter or anything. The staple of a Die Hard movie, a good bad guy is sadly a let down here with Mr Olyphant having virtually no screen time.

Also what sort of idiot made this film a pg13, even if you watch the unrated version you can tell they just add some swearing via ADR, that doesn't even remotely fit the video.

Also all the phone lines and internet are down, but they some how manage to get connected to the tech support in the car, and also while I am at it, when the car goes down the lift, Gandolf must have been around the corner, because there was nothing holding it in place other than some wires that had nothing to catch on other than air. It's not like it was a tight fit because there was room on all sides, and if it did catch on the cable then how, it was just dangling down the side, and I seriously doubt some wing mirrors are going to hold a car in mid air.

The one good thing about it was the Daughter acted by Mary Elizabeth Winstead, she had more balls than anyone else and felt far more the Mclane than Bruce did.

Nope I can see why some people would enjoy it, if they just want a dumb stupid ott action movie like bad boys or Underworld, but it doesn't deserve to lick the shit from the boots of the original Die Hard.

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
08 April 2008 10:57 Reply (Quote this message)
so you wanna sell me the blue ray - ill give u fiver!

dujeon

Forum rank 1 out of 5
08 April 2008 12:24 Reply (Quote this message)
lol, die hard 4 is average not amazing by far, it should be called Die Hard 4 - we want to even more money by selling out and abusing a great original, its Hollywood saying 'we still can't figure out anything new so we'll skimp off stuff thats already been done'.

I have not been micturated on
Page 1  2  3 
Die Hard 4
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply