Login
register search gameSlave

Die Hard 4
Page 1  2  3 
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 December 2006 00:43 Reply (Quote this message)
/me Shakes his head in disgust.

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 December 2006 00:56 Reply (Quote this message)
Oh I feel I must also mention that Live Free or Die Hard is quite possibly the worst title since the phantom menace.

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 December 2006 02:02 Reply (Quote this message)
Looks like a pretty good no-brainer pop-corn flick to me

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
17 December 2006 02:59  Edited by ralinn on 17-Dec-06 at 09:54 Reply (Quote this message)
yup, gonna enjoy it hehe

Woof, I'm a clown!
Abstract

Forum rank 3 out of 5
17 December 2006 11:30 Reply (Quote this message)
All comes down to personal preference at the end of the day. Some people like things other people don't, same with anything. Everyone's different, otherwise it'd be boring.

I could put "Music Guru" under my name and try and persuade people that Ice Cube does good music but i don't think i'd get very far, rofl

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
17 December 2006 11:50  Edited by ralinn on 17-Dec-06 at 11:52 Reply (Quote this message)
Indeed.

I could put Game Guru under my name as I excessively play pretty much all games on every platform, but I'm fully aware that everyone here has a different taste to each other in games. It doesn't mean they have bad taste at all (well unless they like CSS that is, but lets not go there )!

Woof, I'm a clown!
shagnastie

The thread resurrection kid

Forum rank 4 out of 5
17 December 2006 12:32 Reply (Quote this message)
another post by Shagnastie that brings no replies

C,mon guys it aint Christmas without DieHard

"Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho."

Yippee-ki-yay, mofo.

The Legend in his own underpants - Sssshagnastie!!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 December 2006 18:17 Reply (Quote this message)
Your right ralinn we NEVER see you trying to convince some one about a certain game that its good or bad or even saying that you know what your talking about, my bad
I agree it aint Christmas without Diehard shag same with the Indy films, some films just have to be watched at xmas its the way it is.
By the way everyone saying it looks like a good no brainer popcorn flick kinda proves my point about it not resembling a Diehard film but no matter we shall see what its like when its out.

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
17 December 2006 18:27  Edited by ralinn on 17-Dec-06 at 18:29 Reply (Quote this message)
Um, I have to say, I never repeatedly slapped people down and insult their taste. I've never tried to convince someone that a game/film they liked is shit (while trying to give them the impression that they know nothing), I've only defended things. I'm also 100% sure that if you search my posts it'll confirm this too.

Woof, I'm a clown!
shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 February 2007 15:21 Reply (Quote this message)
THE UK Trailer of Die Hard 4 shows new footage - including what seems to be the Capitol Building in Washington being destroyed

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 February 2007 16:18 Reply (Quote this message)
Ooooh, looks cool

Woof, I'm a clown!
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
20 February 2007 16:24 Reply (Quote this message)
So love Die Hard films

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
20 February 2007 18:29 Reply (Quote this message)
Aii me to, looks a good popcorn film tbh

"Wolves"
SENT

Forum rank 3 out of 5
20 February 2007 19:03 Reply (Quote this message)
im a bit scepticle, it doesnt look like a die hard film

the special effects look brilliant but totally unbelievable where older die hard films looked believable and not so extreme.
it seems like this is just a cash in on the name and not the next in a line of brilliant films

very cheesy bits copied from other films seem to dot through this film, this is hollywood at its worst.

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
21 February 2007 10:46  Edited by ralinn on 21-Feb-07 at 10:46 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: SENT this is hollywood at its worst.

Somehow I doubt that. A lot.

Woof, I'm a clown!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
15 March 2007 04:49 Reply (Quote this message)
As much as I hate to agree with sent, this just does not feel like a Die Hard film at all, not the tone or style or pace or even the action. Look at the car flying over his head and just missing, or the car hitting the helicopter, it looks like just another blockbuster film with shit that blows up. Think more another transporter rather than another Die Hard.
Not to mention the sidekick kid who gets to say the funny one liners or make bruce say funny stuff.
Sure the original wasnt what I would call realistic but it still wasnt over the top with most of the action being believable. It was almost dark and gritty - just a classic of the genre.
I dont know how else to say this other than it just does not feel like a Die Hard film to me.

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
15 March 2007 05:06  Edited by Stan on 15-Mar-07 at 05:18 Reply (Quote this message)
I would just like to say that while I might say that I dont like the look of this film, I would not rip the shit out of it for being just another big budget blockbuster because people want to watch them or they wouldnt be made. - Well ok chances are I would but not to this degree

My problem is that it is ANOTHER DIEHARD film and as such has to live in that world, to me this fits as much in the Die hard world as Lord of the Rings would.
I dont want to be negative all the time, but I aint going to pretend I feel otherwise about something and when I just dont post on the threads I get bitched at by our editor and chief

shagnastie

Forum rank 4 out of 5
07 April 2007 15:25 Reply (Quote this message)
This trailer will get Stan WET!!!! looks totally stoopid especially the jet under the freeway bridge - but you just know its going to be fun...
Yipee Ki ya!!

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
07 April 2007 19:28 Reply (Quote this message)
Can't wait! Definitely one for me to kick my feet up with and relax.

Woof, I'm a clown!
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
07 April 2007 21:11 Reply (Quote this message)
Should be called Bad boys 3 not Die Hard 4

Page 1  2  3 
Die Hard 4
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply