Login
register search gameSlave

[Anime] ZatchBell worth watching?
psychooys

Forum rank 0 out of 5
02 September 2005 21:55 Reply (Quote this message)
For those who don't know it: http://www.zatch-bell.com/index3_skip.html
Anyway, aparently there is gonna be a recap of the first few episodes of Zatchbell tomarrow (on toonami), and i was wondering if any1 knew if it is any good or not? anyway speak up, and thanks.

psychooys

Forum rank 0 out of 5
21 September 2005 19:15 Reply (Quote this message)
there is absolutly no love for this anime huh? I think this anime is way under apreciated. People need to give this show more of a chance

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 September 2005 20:29 Reply (Quote this message)
No idea what that is tbh. none whatsoever.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
psychooys

Forum rank 0 out of 5
23 September 2005 22:28 Reply (Quote this message)
ok this is an animated TV show on Cartoon Network, and is rather good IMO. here is a brief description. from the official site: "Every one thousand years, one hundred mamodo descend upon earth to conduct the ultimate battle. The winning mamodo becomes the mighty king of the mamodo world. There is only one problem - in order for the mamodo to use their powerful spell books, the mamodo need a human partner. If his spell book is destroyed, the mamodo loses his battle. Upon defeat, the mamodo disintegrates and returns to the mamodo world." If you have time check it out on saturdays. Its actually really good.

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
23 September 2005 22:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Sounds like all sort sof other Japanese cartoons that were designed to bleed money out of kids with toys and other crap. I bet here an official card game of some sort, yes? ;-0

psychooys

Forum rank 0 out of 5
26 September 2005 20:30 Reply (Quote this message)
lol, it does :-P. ya too many anime's have card games or toys and stuff like that. However some good video games have been made based on anime or movies, like chronicles of riddick and stuff like that. I guess its all about the demand though, if the little kids didn't want the card games they wouldn't make them. My brother has the card game, i was gonna see if its any good, cuz he got me addicted to MTG a few years ago.

Re0sLess

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 September 2005 20:48  Edited by Re0sLess on 27-Sep-05 at 08:25 Reply (Quote this message)
dame those amine's and there toys, when I was a kid we had he-man and thunder cats, good honest western shows with no toy spin offs!! ^_^

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
27 September 2005 01:43 Reply (Quote this message)
Everything since Star Wars in 1977 has had merchandising, thank you very much George Lucas!!!!!

Re0sLess

Forum rank 5 out of 5
27 September 2005 14:41  Edited by Re0sLess on 27-Sep-05 at 14:42 Reply (Quote this message)
I suppose card games are just the new panini stikers of my/our youth

[Anime] ZatchBell worth watching?
Forum Home \ Films, TV Series New Thread New Reply