Login
register search gameSlave

HD LCD TV - Help
Page 1  2 
Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 January 2009 19:06 Reply (Quote this message)
Went for - Panasonic TX-32LXD85, which a nice little find. paid £420 for the set and £60 for the HDMI cable for my PS3, gonna grab a DVI adapter and a second cable for my Pc (using a cheapo DVI>HDMI cable atm)

Im gobsmacked, My ps3 runs at 1080p, even though the manual says the screen only does 1080i

frankly the quality is amazing, and its HUGE in my room, which is a bonus any day!

Just watched Spiderman 3 on blue ray, and its stunning.

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 January 2009 21:14 Reply (Quote this message)
There are far better disks than spiderman 3 mate, also what hdmi cable did you buy out of intrest as on most screens the difference is not huge.

Congrats btw mate, dont use default settings as they are shite and designed to make you notice it in a shop. Use a thx setup on one of the dvds or if you can rent or get avia home cinema or digital video essentials.

Let me know if you have any questions mate and congrats on a nice tv and yay for you not ignoring my advice like certain people, cough shane cough.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 January 2009 22:37 Reply (Quote this message)
Its a Qed 3M one, (since the ps3 is across my room atm) gas injection or some crap.
Paid £55 for it and got a Belkin DVI > HDMI cable from pc world for £25 to plug my rig into

frankly I can only just see a difference between my ps3 at 1080p playing grid and my pc at 1080p playing grid and to be fair the PC has more going on thanks to my Physix card.

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Page 1  2 
Forum Home \ Hardware/Software Support New Thread New Reply