Login
register search gameSlave

Ipod Touch
Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
17 October 2007 21:39 Reply (Quote this message)
Having not had an MP3 player in a while I decided it was time that I went out and got myself one after becoming tired of burning CD's constantly to take to work. I did a bit of looking online and decided on the Ipod Touch here It's based on the Iphone and does pretty much everything the phone can but with a bigger capacity and obviously no phone in it. I can say i'm really really impressed with it so far, everything is so intuative and easy to use and it just... works. Apps load instantly and browsing the net with its wifi capacity is so smooth, with the ability to zoom in and out just by double tapping the screen. The only downside I have with it at the moment is that it doesn't support Vista 64 !! Even the people at the Apple store didn't say this, Itunes just won't sync with the Ipod Touch or Iphone in a 64 bit environment. This would have pissed me right off if I didn't have another machine running XP, but if you're looking for a nice mp3 player then I'd defenitely get this. It's only 8mm thin too

Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
17 October 2007 23:14 Reply (Quote this message)
Nice Grant very slick looking , I use my PDA quite a lot for browsing & music though you cant beat a nano + arm band holster thingy for gym or out door activities.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 October 2007 11:59 Reply (Quote this message)
just manages to hack mine with the jailbreak software and install all the Iphone apps that were missing, along with doom and a NES emulator. The maps in this video are sweet

Forum Home \ Hardware/Software Support New Thread New Reply