Login
register search gameSlave

RecoverPC
morkith

mia

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 August 2005 11:21  Edited by morkith on 21-Aug-05 at 11:24 Reply (Quote this message)
I was browsing CPUCity today, and noticed a hardware device called RecoverPC, hadnt heard of it before, so I had a look at their video. Looks quite an interesting product, its some kind of hardware rollback device.

They have a little video demonstrating its use, links below:-

Low Quality

Higher Quality

Could be useful for people like Stan, who cant keep their PC running for more than 5 minutes without screwing it up. (If it does what it says on the tin)

morkith

mia

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 August 2005 13:36  Edited by morkith on 21-Aug-05 at 13:39 Reply (Quote this message)
On further inspection, its basically a hardware thats been around for quite some time. There is cheaper kit available that does pretty much the same thing.

Personally im happy with restoring an image if my os goes tits up, sol ill stick with that.

Think this is one for those who just want to spend money.

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 August 2005 15:50 Reply (Quote this message)
I use drive image to take a image of my c: incase anything happens, great program and very quick, taking a image of c: takes under 3 mins for me. Very easy to use too.

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 August 2005 23:43 Reply (Quote this message)
Norton Ghost is quick and easy too, with some advanced options for driver restoration if needed.

RecoverPC
Forum Home \ Hardware/Software Support New Thread New Reply