Login
register search gameSlave

mw3 sp worth getting?
Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
10 October 2011 11:27 Reply (Quote this message)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKKIzY8Qbk

that looks like a fun 4 hours...not sure if im gonna get it tho

you guys getting it?

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
10 October 2011 20:11 Reply (Quote this message)
Not for me, given up on CoD completely I'm afraid.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
WUD

Resident Nutter

Forum rank 4 out of 5
14 October 2011 19:19 Reply (Quote this message)
I'll rent it.

"Wolves"
ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
09 November 2011 17:22 Reply (Quote this message)
I played quite a bit of MW2, but this seems far too similar to it. Few more game modes, shorter campaign, same engine... Not exactly enticing.

Woof, I'm a clown!
Abstract

Forum rank 3 out of 5
10 November 2011 19:47 Reply (Quote this message)
I don't play the MP so I got it purely for the SP campaign and co-op mode. Got it for £25 from Tesco with some points. Graphics are shocking after playing BF3.

KiwiSteve

Forum rank 0 out of 5
30 December 2012 03:41  Edited by KiwiSteve on 30-Dec-12 at 03:42 Reply (Quote this message)
I think that is not so bad.

"If God wanted us to be naked, why did he invent sexy stockings and hosiery?"~ Shannen Doherty
jackyworne

Forum rank 0 out of 5
12 February 2018 11:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Corvo's powers allow him to teleport short distances, climb to the roofs of tall buildings, possess rats, fish and humans, summon swarms of man-eating rodents, pause time and more. As with Deus Ex and Thief, you'll never be able to upgrade all the powers, so choosing the ones that match your particular play style is key.
psd to wps

kapilsinghal

Forum rank 0 out of 5
07 May 2018 10:24 Reply (Quote this message)
Jaipur Dental implants are the branch of Ekdantam Dental clinic in Jaipur. We always try to excel all latest and recent Equipment and techniques in our center to provide our patients with word class treatment Facilities. We assure to make the treatment experience very pleasant, caring and also things very clear from the very start of the treatment. We provide Best Dental Implants, Microscopic Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic Smile Designing, Root Canal Treatment, Artificial Teeth, Braces and all type of dental implants solutions.
Dental clinic in Jaipur

KelseyJohnson

Forum rank 0 out of 5
04 June 2018 09:12 Reply (Quote this message)
I played a considerable amount of MW2, however this appears to be excessively like it. Barely any more amusement modes, shorter battle, same motor... Not precisely luring. At that point I don't play the MP so I got it only for the SP crusade and community mode. Got it for £25 from Tesco with a few focuses. Illustrations are stunning in the wake of playing BF3.

__________________________________________________________________________________
free adware removal tool

letourdeindia

Forum rank 0 out of 5
21 June 2018 19:26  Edited by letourdeindia on 21-Jun-18 at 19:28 Reply (Quote this message)
Explore The Best cycling holidays in rajasthan, riding through some of the most beautiful country roads in India.
An eight-day cycling Expedition where you ride your bicycle through unexplored and some of the most scenic routes in the Rajasthani Countryside.cycling holidays in rajasthan

<a href="https://www.letourdeindia.com/tours/best-of-rajasthan-on-bicycle/">cycling holidays in rajasthan</a> [url=https://www.letourdeindia.com/tours/best-of-rajasthan-on-bicycle/]cycling holidays in rajasthan[/url]
mw3 sp worth getting?
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply