Login
register search gameSlave

BC2 PC Patch Coming
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
26 October 2010 09:16 Reply (Quote this message)
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1370087-update-bad-company-2-pc.html

Finally some details...

One of the Insignia's requiring an unobtainable Bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.

- One of the Insignia's requiring an unobtainable Bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.

- Hit registration changes brought over from MOH to BC2; several bugfixes, the client<->server send rates have been increased, some of the hitboxes themselves have been changed. This will increase the accuracy of guns, but will not make much of a difference to the knife.
Removed the blue box behind the chat window.

- The 2-second immunity when spawning/being revived can will now be immediately remove either by firing, zooming, or any movement (move, crouch, jump). Merely looking around will not remove the invulnerability. In essence: If a person moves, he is never invulnerable.

- 3D vision fixed.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Berger

Forum rank 0 out of 5
26 October 2010 10:36 Reply (Quote this message)
Well it's a start, not sure about how much better hitreg on MoH was tbf. I could burst fire someone from 30 feet and use an entire clip without a kill or pick someone off instantly from 50 with a headshot with a reaction shot.

What I'm trying to say is there was no consistency, I know I'm not the best shot but I'm by no means the worst. If people disagree then it must be just me.

"The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp"
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
27 October 2010 00:02 Reply (Quote this message)
I'm still happy with bc2, in fact I wish I was less happy so I could get on with some other stuff that needs doing.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Yupster

Forum rank 0 out of 5
27 October 2010 15:47 Reply (Quote this message)
I'm still happy with bc2, in fact I wish I was less happy so I could get on with some other stuff that needs doing.

Addict !!

TimonUlmer

Forum rank 0 out of 5
10 September 2012 09:52 Reply (Quote this message)
, still runs smooth too.

----------------------
http://www.wholesaledvdsales.co.uk/

BC2 PC Patch Coming
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply