Login
register search gameSlave

Call of Duty Developer Heads fired by Activision?
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
02 March 2010 13:35 Reply (Quote this message)
http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702911/Security-Appears-Unannounced-At-Infinity-Ward-Studio-Heads-Missing-Staff-Freaked-Out-.html

Looks like two of the Bosses at Infinity Ward have been fired by Activision, Jason West & Vince Zampella that is. I bet this one rumble for a while. I don't really care tbh to be honest, CoD has been getting slowly worse for quite some time in my opinion.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
04 March 2010 12:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Seems Vince and Jason are now suing Activision, to be expected I guess.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2010/03/04/ex-infinity-ward-heads-sue-activision/1

"Activision has refused to honour the terms of its agreements and is intentionally flouting the fundamental public policy of this State (California) that employers must pay their employees what they have rightfully earned," said their attorney Robert Schwartz.

"Instead of thanking, lauding, or just plain paying Jason and Vince for giving Activision the most successful entertainment product ever offered to the public, last month Activision hired lawyers to conduct a pretextual 'investigation' into unstated and unsubstantiated charges of 'insubordination' and 'breach of fiduciary duty,' which then became the grounds for their termination on Monday, March 1."

"After all we have given to Activision, we shouldn't have to sue to get paid," added Zampella.

Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
04 March 2010 15:34 Reply (Quote this message)
mmmmmmmm ill be keeping an eye on this

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
27 April 2010 23:56 Reply (Quote this message)

Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
29 April 2010 02:06 Reply (Quote this message)
i heard the main team have started a new company called respawn or something and gone to EA

love the drama

looking forward to something new other than call of duty from these guys,

Call of Duty Developer Heads fired by Activision?
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply