Login
register search gameSlave

Dead Space
Page 1  2 
poog

Forum rank 2 out of 5
28 October 2008 12:57 Reply (Quote this message)
Oh, and lets not forget LittleBigPlanet (couldn't not mention that!)

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
28 October 2008 19:24 Reply (Quote this message)
Anyone Know why gamespot gave fallout 3 a lower score on the ps3 than on the xbox or pc?
Got too much of a headache to read the review right now.

Want to know before its too late, not that I can put up with the noise on my xbox.

Bri

Scottish Tart

Forum rank 2 out of 5
28 October 2008 21:12 Reply (Quote this message)
"Marked aliasing and other visual blemishes. " I'd heard about this before, apparently the ps3 suffers from a smaller draw distance than the 360 version and the alaising isn't as good.

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
28 October 2008 21:43 Reply (Quote this message)
i've not read it but I bet it's probably one of those things you'll only notice in a side by side comparison. I cba to check it out for myself

Negotiator

Forum rank 3 out of 5
29 October 2008 01:19 Reply (Quote this message)
dont forget red alert 3 out friday ryan, mirrors edge (waits for stans thoughts about the game which he reads on diff webbys and claims them for his own) WoW lich king, motorstorm, call of duty world at war, and resistance 2

year of very few games and now we got to many coming out! not enuff time or money to play them all

Stan

Film Guru

Forum rank 5 out of 5
29 October 2008 01:41 Reply (Quote this message)
Pfft my thoughts are mine alone and no one else's !

As for mirrors edge I shall use the top gear saying, ambitious but rubbish. I think this will be let down by horrible controlls and camera, with boring gameplay. Nice idea though !

Bollocks to wow and its addon

The new Call of Duty will be utter shite, because its made from the people behind the third game, also I know a couple of people in the beta who said its just beyond bad.

Motorstorm not my cup of tea.

Resistance 2, I will give it a go but I wasn't a fan of the original it had too few guns too few nmies and pretty boring visuals.

I would love to play Red Alert 3 though as I loved the first two, but that will just make my neck explode playing for a hours at a time. Bollocks to playing a rts game on a console as well they never turn out well.

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
29 October 2008 11:47 Reply (Quote this message)
The new WoW patch that was out with the new talents pretty much took everything from warhammer online and stuck it in there until the expansion came out.

ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
29 October 2008 13:09 Reply (Quote this message)
Looking forward to mirrors edge. It looks stunning, different and the animations in it are really well done.

Woof, I'm a clown!
Bandit

Mr Writer

Forum rank 3 out of 5
29 October 2008 17:14 Reply (Quote this message)
I thought so too, though i suffer a bit with motion sickness, so i might have to take a break now and then!

"You want to make enemies? Try to change something."
Page 1  2 
Dead Space
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply