Login
register search gameSlave

Unique Approach: Far Cry meets Shakespeare's "The Tempest": The SturmMOD!
projektariel

Forum rank 0 out of 5
15 September 2008 17:35  Edited by projektariel on 15-Sep-08 at 17:37 Reply (Quote this message)
What happens if a 17th century theatre play is transfered into a 21st century video game?!

Projekt A.R.I.E.L. (ARTificial Research in Electronical Life) proudly presents the Far Cry "Sturm - MOD"! The mod is part of a theatre / media arts production done in summer 2008 as a project of students of the scenical arts at the university of Hildesheim, Germany. It provides an environment in which the places and actions described by William Shakespeare in his play "The Tempest" (German translation: "Der Sturm") can be visited, explored, experienced and reflected by the player. The mod was performed live in the production "Projekt A.R.I.E.L." as can be seen here: CLIP . More content can be found on the MODDB - SITE as well as on the HOMEPAGE of "Projekt A.R.I.E.L." .
Please read the INFO.txt after downloading to learn how to set up the mod! If you are not familiar with the background of the play, it is recommended that you read the STORY.txt file provided in the mod folder.

DOWNLOAD

Looking forward to your feedback and comments!

And don't forget to check out the ModDB - Site regularly as projektariel currently is working on a new version of the SturmMod to be released in October!

projektariel

Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply