Login
register search gameSlave

Tactical Warfare - Recruitment
Xanten

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2008 19:13  Edited by Xanten on 22-Jul-08 at 19:20 Reply (Quote this message)
Hey, here's a little bit about the clan I'm representing, hope you're interested :

Tactical Warfare (TW) was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and PC), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

We are currently at over 850+ active members. We have those that play all levels competitive and just for fun. We're also international and support multiple different games :
Call of Duty, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Battlefield, Halo, Quake Wars, Lost Planet and Metal Gear.

Check Us Out Here :

Head Quarters: twhq.org

About us: 'About Us' Forum Thread

If you have any questions post them here, or send me a private message.

Once you decide to join be sure to post HERE stating so.

Cheers,

/TW Xanten - tell them I sent you in your application and it may help you get in

Xanten

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2008 19:15 Reply (Quote this message)
To respond to a few Frequently Asked Questions that we get :

Do we have 850 members ?

Yes. Why would we lie about that when you can easily check. We don't all play against each other at the same time.

First, we divide up that 850 into different Divisions depending on Game Franchises (Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, etc ...). Then, each Division is divided up into Brigades depending on Platform (360, PS3 and PC). Next, each Brigade is divided up into Battalions depending on location (USA, Europe, etc ...). Finally, within each Battalion we have a number of different squads each containing around 10 members - these are the guys that will become your friends, and that will you practice and play with during your TW career.

How do you control 850 members ?

By using a structured system and a Chain of Command system in which each person is in control of the people below them, right the way through Division Officers, Brigade Commanders, right down to the individual squads, each which have their own Squad Leader and Squad Assistant.

Why join a clan so big ?

Within the clan you will find all your needs satisfied. You may get bored with a game and wish to try a new one, we allow you to simply request a transfer to another Division.

You may feel you want to go competitive and start competing in tournaments, we've had squads win GameBattles, the SEAL League twice in a row, furthermore we have some squads competing in MLG tournaments and some battle-ing it out in the GameBattles playoffs.

You may just fancy a few games each week with some friends just to kick back and get away from the real world, we offer this by using Structured squads which have the choice to either compete or not compete.

KingKennedy

(Seph)

Forum rank 3 out of 5
22 July 2008 22:01 Reply (Quote this message)
What a brilliant idea

Xanten

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2008 22:22 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Seph|roth
What a brilliant idea

Hey Seph|roth - glad you liked the look of the clan. Visit twhq.org, and click the 'Join TW' link down the left-hand-side to sign up.

Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 July 2008 22:26 Reply (Quote this message)
I suspect there may have been a touch of sarcasm involved in his reply.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
KingKennedy

(Seph)

Forum rank 3 out of 5
22 July 2008 22:38 Reply (Quote this message)
I was just looking at the rules -

"Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles :

• Attendance points system

• Dedication

• Conduct

• Teamwork

• Performance

Do you have pictures of the medals/badges ?

Xanten

Forum rank 0 out of 5
22 July 2008 23:16 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Seph|roth
I was just looking at the rules -

"Ranks and awards (medals & badges) will be handed out based on the following sorted principles :

• Attendance points system

• Dedication

• Conduct

• Teamwork

• Performance

Do you have pictures of the medals/badges ?

For the ranks we use the US Military ranks (one line for PFC, three for Sergeant, etc ...). The badges are home-made by the Web Team, and I'm afraid I don't have the images at hand to post. You can see some though by clicking on a member's name and looking at their Dossier.

Midnight

I have a big chopper

Forum rank 5 out of 5
23 July 2008 07:50 Reply (Quote this message)
I still think he's pulling your chain.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
23 July 2008 12:39 Reply (Quote this message)
Quote: Xanten
For the ranks we use the US Military ranks

fail.

Xanten, Its called sarcasim, Its a hard world get used to it.

Seph was jerking your chain.

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
Xanten

Forum rank 0 out of 5
23 July 2008 14:07 Reply (Quote this message)
Seems I am wasting my time then. Sorry to bother you, I can only try.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
24 July 2008 10:19 Reply (Quote this message)
It's ok, Chuck Norris still loves you.

That is if Chuck had a heart.

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
BillyHagen

Forum rank 0 out of 5
03 November 2017 10:08 Reply (Quote this message)
Oh, thanks, finally I found this thread. This is awesome! Let me see how it works...

http://edit-it.org/
Tactical Warfare - Recruitment
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply