Login
register search gameSlave

Thursday night Fight night !
Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 April 2008 13:43 Reply (Quote this message)
OK Peeps , if you have COD4 then brace yourself for an evening of carnage and destruction starting this Thursday night at 9:00 PM BST ( thats UK time to some of you ). Meet on IRC preferably @ 8:45 PM, we will choose a server & then at 9:00 PM begin the systematic extermination of all parties who sand against the side which th gS team choose to support.

Team balancing may put some of you in the unfortunate position of having to enter into combat against me and so in order to give you any hope of surviving said encounter I will if I get the chance switch to my pistol or even a knife

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 April 2008 13:44 Reply (Quote this message)
We played for a while yesterday, join the gameSlave vent server when you are to play.

gamelsave.co.uk:3784 you should know the password but PM me for it if you need it.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 April 2008 14:26 Reply (Quote this message)
Jolly good Mani , just thought I would draw a line in the sand & stet a time & date where we can focus our efforts.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 April 2008 15:01 Reply (Quote this message)
Call it a date then, I can't make it myself though as I'm off out on the lash that night watching Rangers in the EUFA cup with some freinds

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Re0sLess

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 April 2008 15:45 Reply (Quote this message)
I'll get my old tyres and drag them through the local park in preparation (rocky style)

Jammin

gameSlave Tart

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 April 2008 17:35 Reply (Quote this message)
I'm there! Luckily I don't have to do my "RAF" thing this thursday (will be the only thursday for the next 2 months that I don't!) So game on

Bring Back shoutbox!
Spitfire

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 April 2008 18:42 Reply (Quote this message)
Cool guys , looks like we are gaining some momentum

Thursday night Fight night !
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply