Login
register search gameSlave

Wii Shooters - Your Opinion
alilime0

Forum rank 0 out of 5
07 January 2008 22:50 Reply (Quote this message)
Hello everyone. I started this post to hear about shooters on the Nintendo Wii. I bought Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and I enjoyed it very much. I also rented Call of Duty 3, and it was also a good experience. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks of shooters on Wii. Please reply with your opinion. Thank You.

I HAVE A WII! Wii Rules! Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is the best! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- WARNING: PLAYSTATION 3 IS A WASTE OF MONEY XBOX 360 MAY BE WORTH ITS COST WII IS DEFFINETELY WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU PAY FOR IT
Mani

Editor

Forum rank 5 out of 5
07 January 2008 23:03 Reply (Quote this message)
No really played one yet, bar silly shooting games in stuff like Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 so I'll reserve judgment.

Not sure the platform suits an epic single play shooter though, seems to me to be more of a multi-player family fun style system, my little one loves the thing.

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
ralinn

ninja?

Forum rank 4 out of 5
07 January 2008 23:57  Edited by ralinn on 08-Jan-08 at 00:01 Reply (Quote this message)
Resident Evil 4 is an awesome game for the Wii, and the new Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles is also pretty good, though a little short. It works pretty much like a light gun shoot em up (like House of the Dead etc), but uses the Wii remote instead of a lightgun, so don't try and aim it like a lightgun... aim it like a remote.

I've recently been playing Metroid Prime 3 for the Wii and it's definitely one of my favorite shooters to date (on any platform). It nails the Wii controls for an FPS and I really hope any other FPS that come out for the Wii learn a few things from it. It's very different from any other FPS you've ever played though, so for some people it's a little hit and miss, but I definitely recommend anyone try it.

Woof, I'm a clown!
alilime0

Forum rank 0 out of 5
08 January 2008 01:48 Reply (Quote this message)
I would like to try Metroid Prime for the Wii. I hear from everyone that it is an amazing game. I will rent it and try it out.

P.S. Weren't you surprised when you found out Samus is a girl?

I HAVE A WII! Wii Rules! Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition is the best! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- WARNING: PLAYSTATION 3 IS A WASTE OF MONEY XBOX 360 MAY BE WORTH ITS COST WII IS DEFFINETELY WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU PAY FOR IT
alilime0

Forum rank 0 out of 5
08 January 2008 01:52 Reply (Quote this message)
- Sorry For The Double Post -

Is Metroid Prime first person?

Wii Shooters - Your Opinion
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply