Login
register search gameSlave

BF2 ANNOYS ME ATM
Page 1  2 
An00therNob

Forum rank 1 out of 5
12 March 2007 04:40  Edited by An00therNob on 12-Mar-07 at 04:41 Reply (Quote this message)
AND TO ALL U NOOBS OUT THERE STOP THOWING FUKKING GRENADES EVERY 5 SECONDS THAT JUST SHOWS THAT U CANT FUKKING SHOOT!!!!!

aaah !!! so we have them only for fun ? or just to raise difficulty by needing more time to switch all weapons ?
a bit like the AA guns on the carrier...just decoration you can blow up to get teamvehicle damage ? oh yeah and the TOWs and AAs in uncaps...pffff what a stupid idea since you are not supposed attak there...lmao !!!!

i rather say : "DAMN WHINNERS STOP CRYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BASERAPE AND LEARN HOW TO DEFEND AGAINST OR MOVE UR ASS OUT OF THE BASE !!!"

and if anyone could tell me whats the point about being on 2 sides and shooting at the others without actually trying to progress on karkand (you know....US have the city front and MEC their 3 flags on their "island" ) ???

maybe soon we are going to see peoples complain because the enemy didnt stop firing while they were reloading ?

Page 1  2 
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply