Login
register search gameSlave

Three Servers
Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
19 April 2004 10:48  Edited by Maz on 19-Apr-04 at 11:53 Reply (Quote this message)
xD just realised last night that we have 3 servers xD

public TDM
public SD
private match SD

hehe currently im gonna be running the Private server and training Di and Two to do stuff with it

dunno whats happening with the public ones though

any contrebutions to the servers will be welcomed

i dunno whats gonna happen to the private one & the TeamSpeak servers, when our 3months run's out " mid/end june "

note:
Two if were renting it again let me know cos i already got a vv large financial commitment @ the end of june :/ i.e. a Bren and a few hundred rounds of blank 303 xD

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
Issue the orders Sir, and I will storm Hell.
morkith

mia

Forum rank 3 out of 5
19 April 2004 12:13  Edited by Morkith on 19-Apr-04 at 12:15 Reply (Quote this message)
This is the current setup at the moment, things might change, were basically running the extra COD server at the moment because we have some spare capacity. Depending on how busy they become, we will be reviewing this in the near future.

Comms wise, once the current deal is up, gameSlave will be getting a comms server registered. This will either be TS2 or Ventrillo, as always if you can donate towards this once the time is near that would be good, use the donation button, and all donations however how small are appreciated.

In the future gameSlave will become a registered company, and we need to make sure all our services are registered to gameSlave, and all payments are made through the gameSlave account. In the past we have had services being provided by individual members, and when they have left the service has dissapeared with them, this will not happen in the future. This being another reason why everything must be rented through the gameSlave management so to speak.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
19 April 2004 15:17 Reply (Quote this message)
indeed well itmight be a shortwhile b4i can donate .... cos of the bren and a holiday to hungary aswell as driving lessons but ill donate when i can

and if you need any tec support just ask

Two

Forum rank 0 out of 5
19 April 2004 15:52 Reply (Quote this message)
ROAR

Item Title: GameSlave Gaming Community
Total Amount: £20.00 GBP

All i can manage atm, more too come

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
21 April 2004 14:03 Reply (Quote this message)
Every Little Helps

morkith

mia

Forum rank 3 out of 5
21 April 2004 16:55 Reply (Quote this message)
Aye thanks for that donation, any additions to the kitty are welcome.

Just a note to add, out server is Spec to offer 64 Players for Half Life.

Not sure how much grunt compared to Half Life cod requires, but were only at 48 players atm, so there may be room for another smaller server, as ive said though once other games come along we may go back to the one COD server.

Maz

gameSlave Bike Wrecker

Forum rank 5 out of 5
22 April 2004 10:18 Reply (Quote this message)
hehehe this was the only board witch i dident have the latest comment so i thought id better psot

Three Servers
Forum Home \ Gaming Chat - Shooters New Thread New Reply